Hiya Winry!

Listen to the song while you read!
Ed'sP.O.V.
We where all sitting inside the train. Only one thing popped up in my mind.'Winry is going to kill me....' "Ed you ok you look kind of pale...." (Y/N) asked. "Huh? oh! ah yea just thinking" "What about" She asked. "Big brother is scared of Winry....Because he thinks he going to hit him with her wrench" Al said "Wait she still does that?" She asked "What do mean 'still' she didn't have a wrench when she was five" I said. "Well actually she did she used to hit me with all the time" Y/N said "but she dosen't do it anymore to me" She yawned. "Are you tired?" I asked .She nodded and yawned again. "It's a long way there you can sleep if you want Y/N" Al said. She nodded and asked "Can i have your coat Ed? This jacket isn't warm enough" "Yea , Of course " I give her my coat and she puts it on and leaned against my shoulder and fell asleep.
I could feel my face heat up.'crap i'm i blushing?!' i scream in my head."Brother youre blushing" Al said I sent him a look saying 'shut it '. he laughed and stop speaking.
~At Resembool~
Al's POVBrother and Y/N fell asleep on the train. 'I have to wake them up' When the train stopped I got up and woke Brother first.He woke up "What is it Al?" He asked "were here brother" He nodded and looked at Y/N.He blushed.Why?. Because Y/N was hugging brothers arm while sleeping."Brother you have to wake Y/N" I said He nodded and poked her cheek.She started to wake up and let go of his arm while rubbing her eye. "Are we here?" she asked still sleepy . Ed smiled "yea come on" He got up and we followed behind him walking to the house. "Resembool hasen't changed much." Y/N said ."Yea still the same quiet it place" Brother said.Y/N giggled . We walked up to the yellow house. And then Y/N fell to the ground. Why? You may ask. Becuase she just got hit with a wrench."I TOLD YOU ED TO CALL FIRST WHEN YOU COME .....wait I missed?" Winry asked."YOU HIT ME WINRY WHAT THE CRACKERS WAS THAT FOR!?!?!" Y/N yelled getting help up by my brother. Winry blinked a couple time and said "Y/N I AM SO SORRY I TOUGHT YOU WHERE ED BECAUSE OF THE COAT" Winry said while running to my brother and Y/N. "Wait you mean to tell me you alway hit Ed when he comes?" Y/N asked. "Yea and I tought you to nice to yell Y/N" "HA, Who ever said i was nice?" she smirk.
Third POV
They all walked into the house and winry checked Ed arm. Like we all know he gets hit with a wrench."Hey Y/N?" Winry asked "Yea?" "Why where you wearing Ed's coat?" "because i was cold and asked if i could wear it" "Ah i see"
~Time skip~
Ed and Al went to there room and Winry and Pinako where in a room fixing Ed's automail. Y/N walked in the room where Winry and Pinako where. "Is everything alright Y/N" Asked Winry Y/N nodded. "then what wrong?" Asked Pinako ."Can i ask you guys a for a favor?" They nodded .Y/N lefted up her sleeve and what was there?AutoMail. "Can you fix my Arm?"