The Fifth Laboratory

PLEASE READ!!!!!! To everyone that doesn't know I made this booked titled 'Edward's Speical Friend' also! I have a question for you guys......If i made an alphonse X reader would you read it? And!! Should i make a one-shot book for fma? Please, please Answer!!!!!

 "It also takes more than one life to make one stone" Ed said

"Please don't speak of this anyone" Y/N said

"But-"

"Please!" Y/N begged "Please act like none of this ever happened"

~Time Skip~

Al, Y/N and Ed where in the room that they shared together. Ed was laying down on one of the couches and Y/N was sleeping on the other.

"Brother, You and Y/N should go eat" Al said

"No thanks, plus i don't want to wake up Y/N, remember the last time?"

"Yeah" Al answered, they shuddered at the memory

"What a pain huh?" Ed asked Al, Al nodded

"When ever we try and reach for a solution it runs away, but when we finally have it it brings us back down. Are we going to live the rest of our lives like this?" Ed asked

"Not on my watch" Y/N said in her sleep. She hugged the plush Al gave her and pulling the coat Ed gave to her close.

"It's like she can hear us. Hey Al I want to tell you something but was to scared to say" Ed said

"What is it?" Al asked. It was silent for a moment. Then well....

"ELRIC'S AND L/Y ARE YOU INSIDE?!?!" Said outside the door. it was Armstrong.

"IT IS I!CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR???!"

"what are we going to do about him?" Al asked worried

"Forget him! Think of Y/N! Remember the last time someone woke her up!?!" You started to move around in your sleep. The boys looked at you in panic. "Crap!!!" they said as they looked at you. Armstrong came and broke the door down, which woke you up. you sat up and looked behind you. "I HAVE COME EDWARD AND Y/N ELRIC!!!!".

"Armstrong this better be good, or else you will pay" You said angry and glared at him. "And why the hell did you replace my last name with Ed's? Are we married now?" You asked pissed off. The two officers came into the room as well. Ed started to blush at what you just said and that would be 'married'

"Such a tragedy!!! To know the secret to create the Philosopher stone!" You and Ed glared at the two as you walked up to them. After there sorry's They looked at both your arms.

(Just to remind you, You are in a tank top and a skirt, and Ed without his red and black coat on)

"Huh? Your arm's there fake?" Brosh asked

"Well yea that's what happens when your in battle plus me and him can do this" The officer looked at you strange. You clapped your hands together and the touched your automail, turning into a weapon.

"See?" You asked, there eyes widen and nodded. "Well i'm sorry it turned out this way" Brosh said

"Sometimes the truth can be so cruel" Armstrong said.

"The truth" You repeated. "Something up Y/N?" Ed asked

"Remember what Dr.Marcoh said before he left? Find the truth within the truth" You said looking at the two brothers

~Right before Armstrong left~

"Elric's , Y/N stay put!" Armstrong said "Huh?" All three of you said

"I KNOW WHAT YOU WHERE THINKING!!!!YOU THREE WERE GOING TO SNEAK OUT!!!!" Armstrong said

"Armstrong you can't boss me around, beside if i tell the Elric's to do something they will do it" You paused. "Because there my dogs" You smirked. After Armstrong left, of course the three of you sneaked out. "Hey uh Y/N?" Ed asked "Yea?" You asked "What was with 'there my dogs?' back there?" He asked walking next to you. You chuckled "Well technically you guys are, since you work for the military. Plus..." You paused and look at him. You then hugged him , pulling him to your chest. "Plus your my puppy!" You said happily. "are you calling me small?!" he yelled you let go of him. "No, i'm saying your mine" You said extending the 'o' and looked kinda like this------> :/. After that you guys came to the wall of the lab. "The only way in is up and over" You said. "Right" The boys said. "Alright Al throw me over" You said. He nodded and put your foot in his hands. "One more thing boys"

"Huh?" they asked confused

"If you two look up while i'm jumping, I'll hit you so hard, you wished that you got hit with Winry's wrench instead" You said looking up

Ed turned red "Why would we do that?!" they both yelled . "Come on let's get going"

After all three of you jumped over the wall Ed and you went inside and went separate ways

~In the middle of the fight With Ed and number 46~

Ed was about to get hit with a back of a sword tell you came. "Ed watch out!" you pushed him out the way and you got hit instead, make you flew back and hit a pillar. "So this is the strongest alchemist? let's get rid of that title for you" number 48 was about to hit you with the blade tell Ed jumped infornt of you and destroy the armor. He came over to you and kneeled by your side "Are you alright Y/N?" he asked worried. "Yea" You said holding your stomach. The armor started to wiggle , which freaked you out and hide behind Ed "Eww gross!"

Right when 48 was about to tell everything, he got sliced in half by a women. "Well that was a Little to close don't you think?" The lady said. Ed stood infornt of you blocking your view. "well, well why is the Fullmetal pipsqueak doing here?"

Y/N POV

I stood up and looked up ahead. My eyes widen at the two people infornt of me. "You..." you said as the man was stabbing the armor. "Y/N do you know him?" Ed asked "Yea i know him, how could i forget" i said pissed "He's the one who killed my little brother"

"Hmmm? Oh wait I remember, A little blond boy that i killed way back" He smirked "You were his sister" The man came up to both of us, Ed stepped infornt of me once more. "Oh it looks like the pipsqueak wants to know" He said. "Don't call me pipsqueak" Ed said in between breathes. "Then what would you like? A pipsqueak?" The man asked, Ed tired to kick him in the head. "There no need for fighting" He said. "This is a fight you started so come on!" just then i hear a 'plop'. Ed arm just dropped down. "Lucky me!" He said running over. I pushed Ed out of the way and was in his place instead.The man grabbed me grab my hair and kneed me in the stomach, I couched up blood. He grabbed my hair once more and slammed my head to the pillar. Then the lady standing there cut my arms and legs, making them bleed, 'I can't move...I lost to much blood' He held me by my hair and dropped me to the ground. "Just remember little girl...we're letting you live" The lady said. "Get rid of this building Envy" the man nodded. The last I saw was Ed running to me. "Y/N! Y/N! " He yelled then

 Everything went black.