The town of.....Music?

Guess who's back!!!!!

On the way to Dublith there was some problems....

"There seems to be a problem with the train, We will departing a town near by. Sorry for the delay" A speaker said

"Great..." Ed said.

"Looks like we won't be a Dublith today..." Y/N said. The train stopped and all three got out of the train. Y/N and Ed stretched. "Since we are here we should probably look for a hotel to stay at" Y/N said. The two boys nodded and all three of them started to look.

Y/N POV

As I look around Ed found one that wasn't full of people from the train. We walked inside and to me is was nice and cozy. Ed went to get a room and then we went up stairs. "The keeper said there was only one bed, so I guess i can sleep on the couch" Ed said opening the door. "Don't be silly we can share a bed" I say as walk inside. "Y-you sure?" Ed stuttered behind me. "Well yea we did it all the time when we were little" I said as i set my case on the table. "A-alright if you say so" Ed said. I open my case and find my cat hoodie inside.'I guess Matt packed it for me' I take off Ed's black coat and toss it to him. "W-what are you doing?" He asked uneasy. "I'm putting on my cat hoodie" I sat as i zipped up the zipper. I turn around and look at the boys. Ed had a tint of red on his face, While Al was chuckling. "You ok Ed? You're kinda red" I chuckle, With that I could see him turn a bright red. I chuckle and grab the two boys hands.

"Let's look around the town a bit, Since we are stuck here all day" I pull them out of the room and take them outside. "Alright" Al said I let go of both there hands but Ed seems to still be holding on to mine. I take a look at him from the corner of my eye adn see him looking around with blush still on his cheeks. I chuckle and look around,letting him hold my hand, when i hear clapping. "Where is that coming from?" Al asked. "I think its over there let's check it out" I pull Ed Toward the clapping and i see people dancing to music, "wow" I say in awe. "The town of music" Al said. "Huh?" I ask , He points to a sign that says 'Town Of Music-Dance and sing to you heart content!' "Hey Y/N you should sing" He smirked. "Yea right , only if they pay me" I chuckle. Before I knew it I was pulled in with the dancing crowd. 'Great i can't dance!" I yell to myself. Before I knew it was was spinning and was in someone else arms. I was dizzy so i couldn't see. "You ok C/N/N (cute nickname)?"

'I know who's holding me now' I get my sight back and see Ed holding me. "Yea just Don't let that happen again" I hold my head and stand up. A new song was playing and I'm guessing it was a band because it had people on a platform. "Looks like there a band" I smile and grab Ed's hand and look around. "How about we check the shops?" Ed said behind me. "Ok!" I say happily as he took me to a shopping stand. Me and Ed looked at a couple shops , Ed had bought me a star necklace and earrings and a teddy bear.                   (Tamaki anybody?)

After He put on the necklace and earrings, i gave him a kiss on the cheek and took his hand toward the music.I was listening to the music until i get caught up dancing again! I was spinning around and was dancing with many random people, I take a look at Ed as he got away from the crowd, running to Al. This went on for who know how long and then the music stopped. Everybody stopped dancing and I gave a sigh of relief and caught me breath. I open my eyes to see a boy with blond hair and blue eyes.

"Ya know it's really rare to find A girl alchemist, especially A military dog at that" He smirked as he backed me up to the wall.

"How do you know that?!"I ask

"Who wouldn't The legendary Electric Alchemist?" He said I backed up into a wall. 'I left all my weapons in my briefcase, This isn't good.' I yell inside my head. "That's true , but no one as stupid as you would push the strongest State Alchemist to a wall" I tell him. "I'm not scared of a little Girl" He said 'Thats it!' I kick him in the stomach "Well this little girl can kick your ass within a minute" I stare at him. He laugh's "Please your useless without weapons" He smirks. "Y/N! Y/N!" I hear someone call. "Where could she be?" Another voice said. 'Ed! Al!' . Since I was distracted He pinned me against the wall with my hands above my head. "You let your guard down, Y/N" he smirked, I couldn't move 'This guy is beyond creepy' I said with my head. He grabbed something with in his pocket and cut my side. I held back my scream. He did it again , i tired to hold in my scream but it didn't work. "Ed! Al!" I screamed. "Calling your dogs? hmm?" He said. I head Running steps come toward us. The guy that was standing infornt of me was now on the ground, and so was I. 'it's getting blurry....' I could barley keep my eyes open. "Y/N! Y/N!" Ed called "Ed-ward" That was the last thing i remember before it went black.

Edward's POV

" Is she ok brother?" Al asked. I look at her she was bleeding. "She's losing blood, let's take her back to the hotel. And You" I look at the boy who attacked Y/N. He stared at me and held his cheek, which I punched. "You aren't getting away easily" I clapped my hands and trapped him against the wall. "Al you know what to do" I pick up Y/N on my back. Al nodded and walked over to the boy, As a started to walk to the hotel. I heard A huff from behind me. And then hear Al running toward me. "Done brother!" He said. "Alright, Al go get some bandages please while I take her to the hotel" I said "Ok!" He said going to a shop. I walk To our room and set her on the couch. Al comes In and hands me the bandages. I lift up her hoodie and see the cuts on her sides. I Wrap the bandages around her side, "Do think she be alright brother?" Al asked. "Yea, I takes a lot more to My Y/N"

~Time Skip, Time: 8:00~

Thrid POV

Y/N had just woken up. She opens her eyes and looks around. "It looks like your Awake Y/N" Al said to her Right. She nods and hears snoring next to her. She looks and see Ed sleeping on his arms on the side on the couch,kneeling. "Why didn't he fall asleep on the bed?" Y/N asked. "He wanted to make sure You were alright" Al said. Y/N chuckle and set her hand on top of his head "Baka" She sits up "Help me set him on the bed" She says as she puts one of his arms around her neck. Al nodded and did the same. THey put him on the bed. Al let go then Y/N tired to, Key word Tired. Ed hanged on to her hand, "He's not letting go..." Al said "Yea...Woow!" Ed had pulled on the bed and hugged her waist. He the put his head on her the back of her shoulder. "I'm stuck now..." Y/N said. Al chuckled "Yea, good night Y/N!" He said "wait! Al!" Y/N whispered/yelled. it was too late he left the room and Y/N was stuck. "You win this time Edward" she whispered and fell asleep

What they didn't know was Edward was awake the whole time.

Tell me what you think! And leave comments! Post some silly things! Tell next time!

~Natsumi~