What is this?!

y/n and Edward where sitting on the train. y/n was asleep on Ed's shoulder, holding on to his arm. Ed was reading his book on research. It was only an hour train ride but y/n was passed out the moment she sat down. Ed has gotten used to y/n holding on to his arm while she slept. y/n started to wake up as they where pulling up to the train station. She yawned, which caught Ed's attention. "Hey you are just waking up when we are pulling up into the train station" Ed said looking a y/n. y/n rubbed her eyes "Killer timing" , Ed smiled as he put his things away. The train stopped and Ed stood up and held out his arm, y/n grabbed latched her arm with his and walked out the train. But it was still...."Cold!" y/n said as she tried to get warm. Ed chuckled  "How about we get a room first and then go to headquater?" Ed said. She nodded, shriving.

~Time skip~  

Y/n's POV

As soon as we set our things down a get a call from the phone on the nightstand. I walk over to the nightstand and pick up the phone. "y/n speaking"

"Colonel l/n! It's me Nick! I heard you were in town I was wondering why"

"Bradley sent me out here for a mission. A unhuman creature has been running around?"

"Well....that's sort of true. But The 'unhuman creature' is a solider able to change himself to animal when ever he wants"

"have you asked him why he's doing it?"

"No, He only spoke to say he wants to speak to you Colonel"

"Alright I'll be over as soon as I can alright? Just keep an eye on him"

"Yes ma'am!" I hung up the phone. 'why the hell would a solider change himself into an animal? And why here?' I question myself. I was so busy thinking I didn't notice Ed had came behind me and put his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. "y/n who was that?" He asked. "One of my soldiers, he found out what the 'unhuman creature' was" I said looking at him, and smile. "Well what is this the 'creature'?" He asked. I get out of his grip and walk over to my bags, searching for my book. "It turns out it's just a soldier who can change himself into animal. I'm guessing a Chimera, or something else we haven't seen" that reminded me of Nina. 'if this soldier has done anything like tucker, then I won't hold back' I grabbed my little book and set it down. "y/n are you alright?" Ed asked in a worried tone. I look him then back at my book "Yea...I was just thinking....What if this soldier is like tucker?" I asked in a low voice. "We'll find out if he is. Then we can handle it" Ed said. I looked at him and smiled 'what would I do without him' "Let's get going, the sooner the better we find out what he's doing" I grabbed my book and my cat coat and walked out the door.

As we walked inside the building. When we walked in there where soldiers bowing. 'what the....' "Colonel l/n!" I heard a voice call. I look over and see Nick running over to us. "Colonel- Who's this?" He asked pointing to Ed, he was holding my hand at the moment. "This is Ed. Ed this Nick, Nick this is Ed. Now where is this soldier?" I ask, He looking at me then back at Ed. "This way" He said turning around and walking. I follow and bring Ed along with me. "Colonel, The soldier is very set on talking to you, Even in chains....Be careful" Nick said walking to ta door and standing infront of it. I nodded and walk inside. Sitting there was a man wearing the military uniform in chains. I let go of Ed's hand and walk inside and crouch down to the man in chains. "Ah just the person I wanted to see, The Lighting Alchemist, y/n l/n" He said looking at me. "What did you do inorder to change yourself into an animal"

"Getting to the point uh? Just what I expected from a dog of the military"

~Thrid POV~

"Answer the question" Y/n said with a serious voice.

"Oh but it seems fun making you mad" He smirked

"I won't hesitate to pull my gun out, Answer the question"

"Oh getting violent I see....I always thought the hero The Lighting Alchemist, Would be sweet"

y/n chuckled "Who ever said I was Sweet? Now if you won't answer this question then answer me this. "Why would you come all the way to the north, In the cold. That seems off to me. Mind telling me what you are planning?"

Ed waited outside with Nick, So he couldn't hear anything there saying

"Looks like you found out, You see i'm just A distraction. Your Fuhrer...What's his name King Bradley? He's planning something for you. The gate. Those memories that don't belong to you? Those are you kid brother memories. You see he needs you a bait. You see you're the sacrifice"

y/n eyes widen and looked at the man to see if he was lying. He didn't look like he was hiding anything. y/n stood up and walked out the door. "Well?" Nick asked. "Do what ever you like with him. I have to get back to central. Now." y/n said sternly as she started to walk away. Ed ran up to catch up with her. "What happened there?" He asked. "Ed, What ever you do, don't listen to any soldier on what they tell you." y/n said not looking back. They walked outside "What? Why?" Ed asked confused on her behaviour "The Fuhrer. He sent me here for bait. He's planning something back at central. He's planning to open the gate. Don't listen to any soldier."

~Time skip~

y/n and Ed had made it back to Central. But something was off....The citizen where looking at y/n with a look of terror. "Ed, Keep an eye out." y/n whispered to Ed. "Halt!" A soldier said stopping Ed and y/n. "y/n l/n, You are under arrest killing for Meas hughes!" He yelled and grabbed y/n by force. 'Killing Hughes?! What is this?!' y/n said in her head. The soldier handcuffed her and pushed her with the back of the gun he had. "y/n!" Ed yelled. He was unable to help her, he was being blocked by other soldiers. y/n looked back at Ed but was soon pushed again by the soldier.

The soldier had lead y/n to King Bradley. Team Mustang was in the same room. They were at the door tell y/n was pushed in by the soldier kicking her in the room. y/n growled in anger, Two more soldiers came and held her arms, so she wouldn't get away. Team Mustang looked so worried at her. y/n looked at Bradley "Bradley..." y/n growled. "To think, my strongest alchemist, killed her own father- or should I say made up father?" Bradley said walking up to her, picking up her chin to look at her. "You know as well as I do, that isn't true. You're just playing a game with me arn't you?" y/n said taking her chin away from his hands. Bradley smiled, for only her to see "You are my sacrifice after all" He said in a low voice for only her to hear. "Hawkeye and Mustang, take her to her cell" He said turning and walking back to his desk. Mustang and Hawkeye nodded and took y/n arms. They walked out the room. "y/n King bradley is not to be trusted" Riza said. y/n looked straight ahead "Stay away from him. He'll just use you in his game. Leave it to the Elric's. "