We have to run

Third POV

Edward and Alphonse where in front of Mustangs office they where thinking of going in but changed there mind. They started to walk away when Hawkeye opened the door.

"Edward!" She said.

"Oh Lieutenant Hawkeye" Edward said

"Whats wrong? You're up early this morning." Riza said

"Oh i was just wondering....What's going to happen to Tucker and Nina?" He asked looking away.You walked in the door way and put your hand out in front of Riza. She simiply nodded. You started to speak.

"In addition to his license revoked, it was planned for Mr.tucker to be put on trail at central, however.." Edward and Alphonse looked at you. 'Something was different' They thought in there head. The thing different was your smile was gone. You had a straight face on and looked serious.

"The Two of them died" You finished. Riza walked away while the brother looked at you in disbelief.

"Officially , they were 'killed'. I'm telling you this because even if I had lied, you would probably figure out what happened eventually" You said looking at the two.

"No way...By who?!" Ed Yelled "We don't know yet Riza just went off to the crime scene now"

~Time Skip~

Edward and Alphonse where sitting in the rain by a clock while you where running to them with an officer.

"Mr. Edward Elric!" The policemen said . "We have to go now!" You yelled at them. "What why?" Edward asked."There has been a killer Around here we need to leave!" You explained to Ed

"The Fullmetal Alchemist and the Lighting Alchemist?!" A voice said behind us. The policemen brings out a gun "the man with the scar on his-" "Stop!" You and Ed screamed. The man with the scar on his face put his hand on the policemen face and did alchemy and killed him.

~Your POV~

You stood there scared . 'We have to run! I need to move!' you grab Ed hand and ran. "Ed! Snap out of it!" We started to run around buildings. "Brother! Y/N!" Al yelled We ran to a corner and hide. Al makes a wall with alchemy. "He can't follow now!" Ed said. But then The wall was broke with alchemy with the man with scar behind it. We tired to run , but he blocked us by breaking the building and trapping us. We tired to fight back and run at him but he destroy Al's armor. "You bastard!" I yell and tired to attack but he attack with alchemy on my left arm. I fall to the ground and grab my arm."Hey you missed up my coat!" I said taking off your coat showing My automail. "Do you know how much that cost?!" I yelled

~Thrid POV~

Ed eyes widen . You transmute your automail into a weapon. "Ed I need you to Stop staring And help me!" You said attacking Scar You cut his cheeck and backed up. Ed ran behind scar and hit him with him automail. Scar cuts his coat and he taked it off. He runs at scar close to punching him, but scar destroy his auto mail. You ran at him , but scar punched you and you flew back. Scar was about to destroy Ed when a gunshot was heard. It was Mustang. "That was close Fullmetal, Y/N"

"No matter what, if you intend to interfere i will eliminate you as well" Scar said

"Interesting....Don't Lay a finger on him" Mustang said tossing his gun to Riza and putting on his glove.

"Mustang as in the national alchemist?" Scar asked

"Indeed! Roy Mustang the Flame Alchemist!" He was ready to snap his finger. You got up and ran to Mustang. Mustang was about to aim when you tripped him. Making Scar miss. "Y/N What the hell are you doing?!" "Mustang you idiot! You know you're Useless on rainy days!" You yelled at him while Riza was shooting at scar.

~Right before the fight is finished (Sorry...I'm lazy...)~

You where about to finish scar tell scar used alchemy to destroy the building you where under and disappear. You where under the mess of the broken building. Soldiers came to help you but you said "No! Go for the Elric's! that is an Order!" You yelled at them. they hesitated but went after The brother while Mustang went though the Broken pieces of the building and got you got. Your clothes where ripped , your forehead was bleeding and you were out cold. They took you And the Elrics to the hospital. You got your own room and the boys where with the rest of the group .

Ed POV

She has automail...Could it be that she did the taboo? "Brother, Do you think Y/N did the taboo?" Al Asked ."I don't know we are going have to ask her when shes awake". "Elrics brothers what are you two going to do?" Maes asks. "Well first they need go back to Resebool , For Ed to fix his Automail then fix Al's armor" there was a voice behind us it sounded like..."Y/N you should still be in bed" Hawkeye said. "I'm stronger then you think Riza, Besides I handle things worse then this" Y/N said. "Are you sure Y/N you kinda got crush..." I said with a sweatdropped "Oh come on Ed , Besides I need to see Winry to ya know" She smiled. "Oh and about this *Hits Automail and makes a cling sound* I Will explain later, But right now Let's go see Winry" she walked out the door.

~Time Skip on the Train~

Y/N was next to me but we where uh squished together because Armstrong had to come along... "this is not going to work... The train is full as it is.." Y/N said "Well what else are we supposed to do Y/N?" I said . "Here I got an idea" She pushed Armstrong off the chair and moved over. "There now there's room" She smirked. 'How strong is she?!' . "Then Where is he going to sit?" "Across from us" She said simply.