Nightmares Again?

Third POV

y/n was in the nurses office with her brother. Matt was wrapping her bandages around her right hand. "You know little sister you can't keep punch a wall when you're mad..." Matt spoke, "Ya? Well, then maybe I should punch a human instead" y/n said teasingly. Matt chuckled lightly "Listen...I know what you think of mo- Those two, but...can you try and get along?" Matt asked "No way" y/n said quickly. "You know what I think of those two, it won't change. Not now, not ever. You know that" y/n said taking her hand away from her brother and setting both of her hands in her lap. Matt sighed and stood up (He was kneeling) "Alright, But...Try not to kill them alright? I'm going on a mission to the east. Also King Bradley wants to talk to you" Matt said walking out the door. 'what would he need with me' y/n thought as she stood up. She walked to his office and walked inside. "Hello Bradley, Did you need me?" She asked standing in the doorway. "Ah, Miss l/n, I'm glad your back. Did you get your mission yet?" He asked the young girl, she shook her head. "Well I wanted to tell you that you have to chose a first lieutenant, on this mission....Bring as many soldiers as you like. And your rank has been lower slightly. You are in the same league as Roy Mustang, Understand?". y/n nodded and saluted "Also, wear the uniform please" y/n nodded once more and walked out. 'A first lieutenant? Why would I need a lieutenant?' y/n thought as she walked though the halls. 'the uniform.....Why would he ask me to wear that?' she made it to Mustangs room and walked inside. Roy notice her and smiled "y/n, you alright? Punched another wall?" He said teasingly. "Ha ha very funny, I don't even know why every body keeps trying to heal me it won't work" She said walking to one of the tables and sitting down, laying her head on the table. "Well we try to our best" Roy said. y/n rolled her eyes and mumbled 'First lieutenant' several times, banging her head on the table . "Still haven't decided I see" Roy said looking at his paperwork. Since they where the only two in the room y/n decided to say "Hey, You chose your girlfriend to be by your side, I have no one to pick. Because if I do....They'll get hurt" y/n mumbled. Roy hid his red face away from y/n. "Maybe I should ask Mae-" She was cut off "No, Don't bbother him y/n, He has paperwork to do" Mustang said quickly. 'What is up with him??' she stood up and walked to the door "Whatever, i'm going to see my brother" She said walking out the door. 'Mattew is going to the east who could she possibly-' his thoughts stopped at the answer, He knew who she is going to see.,

*********************************************************************************************************************

Y/n was at the graveyard, She walked up to the Gravestone that read STEVEN L/N. She kneeled to the stone "Hey baby brother....I'm sorry I haven't been visiting you lately. The Elrics are back to keep me busy." y/n said softly. She smiled slightly "I'm so sorry..." y/n said holding back her tears. She stood up and breathed in and out. She started to walk back to the exit when she saw a gravestone that wasn't there before. She walked over to it. Her eyes filled with tears as she dropped to her knees. as she read MAES HUGHES.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Edward's POV

I was walking around headquarters, looking for y/n. 'where could she have gone to?' I ask myself, I left the file with Al, because I couldn't find y/n anywhere. I saw A couple of her soldiers "Maybe they know' "Hey do you know where y/n could be? I can't find her anywhere" I asked them, One of them nodded "She went to give her baby brother a visit" I nodded "Thanks" I walked off and headed to the graveyard. As I walk inside I looked around and found her brothers grave. She wasn't there. 'where could she be?' I then hear a voice. "I'm so sorry...I should have been there....this is my fault....." I hear it say 'that sounds like y/n!' I follow the voice and find her,on her knees, hair in her face, in front of a gravestone. "y/n?" I asked softly. She stiffened at my voice. I walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "I lost another one, Edward" she said softly. 'what is she talking about?' "What do you mean y/n?" I asked her, She raised her hand and pointed to the grave she was in front of. It read MAES HUGHES. My eyes widen, I look at y/n she was trying not to cry. "He's gone.." She said softly, she turned toward me. Her eyes where red and her face had tear stains.

Third POV

Edward hugged y/n tightly "He's not gone y/n....He's in a better place" Edward said in her ear. She tighten her grip on his shirt, she started to cry softly. "Edward....Please don't leave my side" y/n spoke quietly. "I'll always be by your side" He spoke. Edward let go of y/n, she wiped away her tears. "Let's get back to the room alright?" Ed said. y/n nodded slowly as she helped her up. He turned around as she got on his back. He started to walk out of the graveyard. "Edward" y/n said quietly. He turned his head to look at her. Before he could speak, y/n kissed him and layed her head on his shoulder "Thank you" She whispered as she closed her eyes. Ed turned his head back with some red on his face. Before He knew it, y/n had fallen asleep on his back. 'Hughes...gone?'

They made it back to the room and set y/n on the bed. Al was in the room as well "Brother where were you will y/n?" He asked. "Graveyard" Ed said taking off his jacket and setting it on one of the chair. He layed down on the couch. "The graveyard? Why there?" Al asked. "To see her little brother" Ed said in a monotone voice, Al was getting worried of his brother. Before he could get a question out Ed said "And Hughes". Al either thought of two things. 1) Hughes was with them to visit her little brother. 2) He was with her little brother. "A-as in?" Al asked in a worried tone. "With Steven" Edward spoke again then closed his eyes. Al stayed quiet as he thought of the idea. "That's why Winry was sad when she came back from the Hughes house" Al said quietly. After a little while Edward fell asleep.

y/n dream.

"Big sister! Big sister!" Steven called. "What is it Stevey?" Y/n said sitting next to her little brother. "Watch!" Steven pressed his hands on the ground making a tiny stone statue. It was a Panda. "Wow! Good job Stevey!" y/n smiled and giggled. "I just wish You could have thought me more..." Steven's voice turned cold. y/n eyes widen with fear as she looked at her brother. "I would have learn more....but now I can't.....Because of You!" He yelled his skin rotting with red eyes. y/n tried to back up, it was no use. "I would still be alive if it wern't for you! You killed me!" he yelled with a furious voice. "N-no!" y/n yelled in fear. "It wasn't mother's or father's fault....It was you!! You killed your own brother!" He was now bloody. his eyes and mouth full of blood. his eyes with a crazed look. Crimson red eyes.

y/n snapped awake, gasping for air. She was holding her chest, trying to breath. 'You killed your own brother' kept repeating in her head. She grabbed her head in pain. "stop, stop" she said slightly in a panic.The voice wouldn't stopped. She got up and stated to walk around the stairs of the buliding 'you killed me!' she snapped. She ran out the door of the building into the streets. She kept on running until she couldn't breath anymore and collapsed.