Really?

"Wait a minute why are you even here Armstrong? Arn't you supposed to be at Central?" Y/N asked look at him. "Ah i was sent here to guard someone." He said. "Guard someone? Who?" Y/N asked then yawned."I'll show you" He said leading the way "What's with you being so tired Y/N?" Asked Ed "When you are sleeping *Yawns* I have been researching late at night" Y/N said closing her eyes "And i don't get much sleep when i do so" She says trying not to fall asleep. "You stay up? Why?" Ed asks "To help you get the stone" After that sentence she fell asleep on his back. Ed blushed "Idiot you need to sleep, than help me" He whispered.

After walking for a bit They made it inside a room with....FURHER KING BRADLEY?!?!

"Ah Fullmetal it's nice to see you again, where's Colonel L/N?" He asks

"She fell alseep on my back, King bradely" Ed said. "Well that's strange for her to do that" King bradely said. "Huh? How so?" Ed asked "She usually dosen't fall asleep unless she falls asleep to a song" Armstrong said. "What?Why?" Ed asked "Gracia or Matt would sing to her to let her fall asleep. And if none of them are available she stays up training or doing something of the sort" Bradely said. "That explains a lot..." Ed said looking back you sleeping. "Well you came here for your assessment, Correct?" Bradley said. "Uh yea,So did Y/N, The papers are in our suit cases" Ed said looking at Armstrong with the cases in his hands. Armstrong handed The papers to Bradley and he started to read them. He first read Ed's "Gimme the stamp" Bradley said holding out his hand. A solider gave him the stamp and he stamped the paper. "Passed, Now for Y/N paperwork" He said looking at the paper. Y/N was starting to wake up. No one knew Y/N was waking up so Y/N just hugged Ed's neck and look at Bradley. "How is it, Bradley?" Asked the sleepy Y/N. "Hey your awake" Ed said looking at Y/N. "Not really *Yawns* I just happened to wake up" Said the half awake Y/N  "As Always your paperwork is Astonishing Y/N" Bradely said with a smile then stamped the paper. Y/N halfed smile , Mainly because she was sleepy

"Thanks Bradley" She yawned and layed her head on the back of Ed's neck. "So tired..." she mumbled "Well stop researching and sleep" Ed said "Yea! No, unless I listened to a song by somebody , it's not happening. That's just how it works" Y/N said closing her eyes. Ed sighed "You're hopeless" He mumbled.  "What are you doing here, You two?" Bradley asked. "Oh my Alchemy master lives in the south" Ed said looking at Bradley. "Ah the master that taught you, she must be awesome" Bradley said. "Yeah she's awesome.." Ed said "And Awful too" Y/N whispered. "Maybe I should recruit her as a state Alchemist" Bradley thought "I wouldn't do that" Y/N said. Bradley gave her a confused look "I Have only met her and I can tell she doesn't like the military, She hit Ed a couple times when she found out he was a dog of the military" Y/N said looking at Bradley. "And yet when she found out you where a state alchemist she didn't do a thing to you" Ed said "Well maybe mmmm You know what I have no idea why she didn't hit me" Y/N thought. "Anyway let's head back , I don't want to be squished by Arrmstong " She said getting off Ed and stretching. She then grabbed all there stuff And handed all Ed's stuff to him then grabbed his hand, dragging him out. "How much you want to bet there going to follow" Y/N said walking out. "What? If they followed we would notice wouldn't we?" Ed asked "Uuuhh Well...."

~Time skip at Dublith~

Ed and Y/N were walking out of the train. "It's really hot" Y/N said "Maybe it wasn't a good idea to wear black..." Ed said. Y/N took off her two coats And stuffed it in the case. "Here I'll be right back" She said handing him the case, then walking off. "Hey don't get lost!" Ed yelled "I won't!" She yelled back. "She's going to get lost.." Ed said looking at his pocket watch. "I would doubt Y/N would get lost" Someone next to Ed said. Ed looked over and saw...

"Furher Bradley?!" Ed said in surprised. "It's quite A nice city, ain't it , Mr. Fullmetal Alchemist!" Bradley said happily. "How th- When di- We were on the same train?!?!" Ed yelled. "Hey i'm back- And they followed us" Y/N said behind the boys. "Y/N? Where did you get those clothes?" Armstrong asked looking at her. (Look at the picture) "Some girl gave it to me when i was going to look for a bathroom. I like it except the bow is a bit off.." She said trying to fix her bow.Ed stared at her in awe. "I can't....seem....to...get....the...bow right" Y/N said while pausing trying to fix her red bow. "Ugh i'll ask Izumi to fix it" SHe said giving up and walking over to get here stuff. She picked it up and look at Ed. "Hey uh...Ed?" She said waving her hand infornt of his face. "Ed.....Earth to Ed...Ed!" She said shaking him. "Huh?" Ed said confused. "Your out of it today...Geez. Come on let's get going" She walking toward the house "What about these's two?" Ed asked look at Bradley and Armstrong "There not leaving any time soon. Trust me, They won't leave" Y/N said leading the way. "What do mean by that?" Ed asked "Well since I was little they always been over protective. Kinda like when Mustang and Riza would should show up to give me lunch, or like if I wanted to walk home I had to have a solider next me. Most of the time it was one of Mustangs group members that would do all that" Y/N said looking at Ed. "We had to protect our strongest Alchemist!" Bradley said happily as he messed up Y/N Hair and bow "Bradley!!! You messed up the bow even more! Besides I only got hurt once and that's it " Y/N said taking out her bow and fixing her hair.

"Once? What happened??" Ed asked. Y/N turned to Ed "I'll tell you later, Come on let's get going" Y/N said leading the way once more. After a while of walking Ed and Y/N walked into the store. "Ah hello Y/N, Edward" Sig said as They walked in. "Hi S*Yawn*ig , where's Izumi?" Y/N asked rubbing her eye. Sig pointed to his left. "Come on sleepy head let's fix your hair" Ed said grabbing Y/N's hand Leading her to where Sig pointed. Y/N nodded sleepily following Ed. They walked in, without noticing, Hand in hand. Izumi looked at the two Alchemists walking in "Is she finally yours, Edward?" Izumi smirked. Y/N was too tired to know what was going on, So tired she leaned on Ed's arm. Ed turned bright red, and looked at Y/N , Her eyes where closed and hugging his arm. He looked back at Izumi. "W-what do you meab b-buy that?!" Ed asked nervous. Izumi chuckled "Izumi? Can you do me a favor?" Asked the sleepy Y/N , looking at Izumi. "Yes?What is it?" Izumi asked walking up to her. "Bradley messed up my hair and bow. Can you fix it?" Y/N asked letting go of Ed and handing her the red bow. "Izumi looked at the bow the at Y/N, She grabbed Y/N arm gently and sat her down. She sat behind her, And started to fix her hair. "I think i have a better idea" Izumi said . Y/N yawned "Ok. Armstrong, Bradley what exactly are you two doing?" Y/N said looking at two men with there shirts off and one staring at the two. They didn't hear so they keep on talking. "Hey where's Al?" Y/N said tiring not to move. Izumi finished with her hair. "Uh well...." Izumi started to scratch the back of her neck. Ed turned to the tow girls, He stared at Y/N in awe. Izumi did Y/N hair with two braids connecting at the end, but leave some hair on the bottom.

She kinda look like she had a headband. "He got....Kidnapped...." Izumi said "Al got what?!" Y/N yelled, making Ed snap out of his trance. "How can a 7 foot tall of steel armor get kidnapped?!" Y/N yelled again. "It's quite complicated" Izumi said thinking "What're they after? Ransom?" Ed asked Izumi shook her head. She then pointed at Y/N "They want to know how to transmute a human soul and why she has someone else's memories" Izumi said. "Why would they want to know that?" Ed asked. "He was a man named Greed with a uroborus tattoo on the back of his hand" Izumi said pointing to the back of her hand. "it may sound absurd, but he's what we call a homunculus" Izumi continued "Is this a joke?" Ed asked. "No, he was clearly not an ordinary human" Izumi said "Izumi did you get hurt by that guy?" Y/N said taking her bandage hand and looking at it. Izumi smiled and took her hand away "it's no big deal, He was just unexpectedly strong and I let my guard down" Izumi said shaking her hand."Master....I'll go to his place" Ed said "Alone?!" Izumi asked "It's our problem , let me go alone." Ed said. you moron! i'm not gonna let you go to such a dangerous place!!!!" She yelled at him "He won't be alone" Y/N said walking up the two. The two looked at her "He'll have me" Y/N smiled. They stared at her "Y/N i'm not going to-" "Ed I have a promise to keep. Beside this will probably be a walk in the park" Y/N said in his sentence. "It won't be like there going to kill us or anything" Y/N continued looking at Ed. Izumi sighed "Do what you want just....Be back for dinner" Izumi said. "You got it!" Y/N said.

Izumi wrote done some directions and gave it to Ed. Ed and Y/N walked out the door. "Devil's nest" Ed said. "I wounder what's for dinner tonight" Y/N said as she started to walk. "Don't know" Ed said walking next to her. "I do know one thing." Y/N said "Yea" Ed said "They're going to die" They said together furous. The Two started walking down the alleyway, As they where doing so some people tried getting there attention, It didn't work. The two look like they didn't want to be bothered. Why? Because it looks like they could kill someone right then and there. As the two made it to the place, they where excorted by some of the people. They walked in a room. "You're Greed?" Ed asked "And you're the one called Mr.Edward Elric, And the girl is Electric Alchemist. Y/N, L/N?" Greed asked."We wanted to have finished the only the armor but here" Greed said. "I'm sorry brother, Y/N but this man is.." Al begins to talk "uh huh A homunculus eh?" Y/N questioned. "We're kinda surprised...Is this for real?" Ed asked. "My policy is to never lie. I'll show you the proof....No wait, nevermind it's gonna get messy" Greed said. "Brother, Y/N, The transmutation of my soul for the information regarding homunculus..." Al said. "Equal trade?" Ed and Y/N questioned "right. It seems like you guys are interested in homunculus. It's a good deal, no?" Greed asked "YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN?!?!" Y/N screamed

Hiya! If you didn't get the answer fot the last question, it was The pheonix by Fall Out Boy It was in the lryics! Next Question! Where is this qoute from?

"Even when our eyes are closed, There's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams"

If you don't get this I'm very disappointed....

~Natsumi~