Back to central!

Third POV
Y/N woke and sat up from her bed and saw Ed snoozing and drooling. She sighed and smiled and got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. Ed woke up as soon as you went to the bathroom and sat up and looked around he was confused but got up and stretch. You walked out the door and saw Ed "Morning Ed" "Morning Y/N" He yawned. "Come on we have to connect your automail today and get back to central" You grabbed his arm and started to drag him down the hall. "Pinako! " You yelled "Coming Y/N!" She yelled down the hall. You sit Ed down on the couch and wait for Pinako . She comes and brings his automail. You attach his arm and Pinako attach his leg. "ready Ed?" You asked. "Yea" Ed said a bit nervous.

"One"

"Two"

"Three!" You attach his nerves and he clinch his teeth. "Alright, That should do. Winry said not to do so much damage this time" You said as you helped him up. "Right , Let's get going" Ed said walking to the door "Hey Ed?" You asked. "Yea?" he looked back. "Are you sure you want to go outside in just a shirt and boxers?" He looked down and laughed nervously. "Right..."

After the two of you changed , Ed went a fixed Al and you went to get Armstrong. All four of you walked outside. "Where's Winry?" Al asked. "Al it took her three days and nights to fix our automail, don't you think she needs some rest?" You asked. "Bye Y/N" You turned around and saw Winry at the door with messy hair and clothes. You chuckled and went to go hug her. She hugged back and petted your head. "Get some sleep Winry" You said with a smile. You ran back to Ed and Al. "Take care of Ed, Y/N!" Winry yelled from the house. "You got it Winry!" you smile and turn around "Lets get going" You smile and start walking to the train.

~Back at Central~

When all of you made back there where two others in uniform waiting.They saluted "Colonel Armstrong we are here like you asked"

"Thank you for coming, Elric brothers And L/N (last name) Theses two will be your bodyguards"

"Wow! so you're the Fullmetal Alchemist!" They said to Al

"No, No you got me mixed up with my brother, Edward!" Al said

'this can't be good' you said in your mind

"Him? But he's just a pipsqueak" the said looking at Ed. Ed grew angry and tired to run at them but you stopped him by pulling him to your chest from behind. "Ed! Please not in public!" You said holding him back. He blushed pure red at where he was. where you ask? You had your arms wrapped around his waist and your face at his neck. He stop and stood there quiet.

"Oh hello little girl are you lost?" the boy solider said. Armstrong was about to explain but you stopped him and started to speak.

"I would like to inform you that I'm higher ranks then both of you" You said with a blank face.

"How can that be? Can you prove it?" The girl solider said. You sighed and pulled out your pocket watch.

"I'm the Lighting Alchemist or as many would say , The Electric Alchemist" You said un amused

The two looked at you with wide eyes

"I-i'm so sorry Colonel L/N!" the girl said

"We had no idea that you we're the Lighting Alchemist!" they bowed there heads. The Elrics looked at you with amazement. "It's alright just, I get it all the time" You smiled with your eyes closed. "Please raise your heads, I would like to know your names" You said nicely with a smile

The two looked up and saluted again. "I'm Denny Brosh!" The boy said. "I'm Maria Ross!" The girl said. "It's nice to meet you , Lieutenant Brosh and Lieutenant Ross" You smiled once more. "May I say one thing Colonel L/N?" The boy asked . "Please call me Y/N, And yes you may" you said. He hugged you tightly and said "You're the cutest Colonel I have Ever seen!" Maria pulled him off you and said "Sorry L/N , what he means that you are very beautiful young lady" She smiled. You blushed just a bit "Why thank you" You smiled. "They aren't lying" Ed said quietly. "Did you say something Ed?" you looked at him. He waved his hands "N-no I didn't ! just me talking to myself" He chuckled. You jumped up on his back. "Alrighty let's get going then!" You smiled as you hugged Ed's neck

~In the halls of Central~

"Do we really have to see Mustang?" Ed pouted. "Yes , but I give you premisson to hit him at least once" You said to Ed (You were still on his back). "Can you do that?" Al asked. "Well yea I'm a higher rank then him also" You said looking at Al. "Haha! He can't yell at me now!" Ed started to run down the halls. "Ed! Slow down I'm going to fall!" You said holding on to Ed tighter. "No Way!" He made it to the door and kicked it open With you almost falling. "Mustang I have permission to hit You!" Ed yelled. You were dizzy and fell on the floor. "The room is spinning" you said. Mustang came to the door and picked you up and held you up under your arms. "Well it seems you made Y/N dizzy Fullmetal" He said looking up and down you. He hugged you then put you in Ed's arms bridal style. "I think you need to fix Y/N first, Fullmetal" Ed was confused and then looked down at you , You were showing your stomach, because your shirt was lifted and you had swirls in your eyes. "I'm so going to kill you Ed" you said quietly and put your head at his chest. "oops...Sorry Y/N" Ed said kind of scared "Sorry won't fix it Ed!" you yelled and then held your head. "That really hurt.." you closed your Eyes shut then...