Rush Valley!

Thrid POV

The train had just stopped at Rush Valley. Al had taken your stuff to carry, Winry was in awe over the automail.Her face was plastered on a glass full of automail. Al , Ed and Y/N grumble at her excitement over well metal.

"Welcome to the holy land of automail! This place is bustling!" Al said

"Ugh! Remind me again why we let ourselves get dragged out into this heat to look at a bunch of automail? We sgould've dropped Winry off at the station and headed straight on to Dublith." Ed said

"Come on Ed if we didn't take her we wouldn't hear the end of it" Y/N chuckled

"Hey kids, come back here a sec!" A voice said behind us. Y/N and Ed turned around. "I've never seen an automail model quite like this before!" Men gather around Y/N and Ed and looked at our Automail arms. "It really is unusual. Everyone take a look!" Another person said. "Hey stop that!" Ed yelled "Hey hold on a second! Have you ever heard of personal space?!" He screamed again. "Quit it! No. No! Don't undo that! Ah!" Y/N yelled. "Don't be so rude you two. They just want a closer look." Winry said. "Can i get a little help here Winry!" You yelled at her within the crowds. Ed grabbed his clothes and started to put them on. And Y/N? well....

"Hey perverts! Give me back my clothes!" Y/N yelled. Ed put on his shirt and turned around and turned bright red...."Come on Y/N don't Yell!" Winry chuckled. "I'm yelling because I don't want do be half Naked All day Winry!!!" You yelled at her. You where only wearing a tube top and a mini-skirt at the moment. As you where yelling at Winry, something black was placed on your head covering your eyes. You uncover your eyes and see Ed was the one that put on the black cover on you.

"W-wear that , We can get you n-new things l-later" Ed said looking away, Red.

"Oh uh well thanks Ed" You put on the black jacket and latched the top.

"Oh no" Both you and Ed said Checking your pockets.

"Something wrong you two?" Winry asked

"It's" Ed started

"gone..." Y/N finished

"What didja lose?" Winry and Al asked

"The only thing that makes us State Alchemists" Ed said as you wearing looking in your skirt buckle.

"Our silver watch.." Y/N said

"Gone..." Ed finished

Al and Winry yelled in panic. "It sounds like you guys had a run in with Paninya" A man said

"Paninya?" Y/N asked

"A pickpocket around here who likes to target tourists" Another man said

"Do you know how We can track down this Paninya girl? She took something important!" Ed and Y/N asked the two men

"Let's see, where is she again?" The men played dumb

"I know what might jog my memory..." he paused "If only I could have just one more look at that automail!" they said in awe. Ed made a weapon out of his arm and Y/N brought out a gun and shot it barely missing one of there ears, The both of you looked pissed as hell.

"The automail shop run by an engineer named Dominic!" They turned and pointed scared

They where now walking a path going to the mountain. And it was well....HOT.

"Apparently this guy lives deep in the mountains because he can find the highest quality ore way out here. Are you absolutely sure we're going in the right direction? 'cause those engineers could've tricked us" Winry said. All three of you where hunched over because of the heat.