You're sick?

Third POV

You two heard Winry scream! You ran up stairs "Whats wrong?!" you yelled walking in the room. "I can't find my wrench!!!" Winry said throwing things everywhere. You sweatdropped "your...Wrench? Really Winry?" "Yes Really!" she yelled at you , you sighed and walked over to the table with all the tools on it. Guess what was there! The Wrench...You picked it up and tapped Winry's shoulder. "Here" Winry smiled big and hugged you , said thanked you and went back to work. You walked out the room and Ed was outside of it . "What happened?" He asked "Winry couldn't find her wrench. I did and gave it back to her" You said then sneezed. "Bless you" Ed said "Thanks, and Winry said Your arm and leg will be done tonight" You said wiping your nose. "Alright then we can leave tomorrow then" Ed said with a smile. "Yea *Sneeze* I guess so"

"Are you ok Y/N? Are you getting sick?" Ed asked

"I don't think so.." You sneezed again "But then again i could be *sneeze* Wrong"

"Hmmm" Ed said walking toward you , he lifted your bangs and pressed his forehead against yours. "you seem over heated Y/N"

"R-really? but i feel fin-" You couldn't finish your sentence because you became dizzy and fell on Edwards chest.

"I think you need rest Y/N" Ed said holding you.

"I still need to cook for you Ed"

"I don't think you can manage to do that Y/N" Ed said in a worried voice

"No, no it's fine i don't want you to starve"

"Then we'll get something from the store alright?" Ed said looking down at you

You looked up at him "Alright " He smiled and kissed your forehead and went to his room. You Blushed and went to get some shorts on. You went to the living room and saw Ed waiting there "Ready to go?" He asked "yea I'm just a bit dizzy" You said holding your head. The two of you walked outside. "want me to carry you?" He asked "Please?" You asked. He smiled and put you on his back, You put your chin on his shoulder. He blushed "What do you want to eat Ed?" You ask tired. "I think it's your turn to pick" He said looking at the corner of his eye. "Ok then mmmm ramen?" When your stomached growled. Ed chuckled "Alright ramen it is then" He walked in town and people where staring at the two of you and some people whisperd things , some only you can hear, like 'Aww there so cute together' and 'aww how sweet her boyfriend is carring her' and your favorite 'KAWAII!!!' You blushed a bunch and hid your face in Ed's shoulder. "You ok Y/N?" He ask looking back "Y-yea just hungry" you mutter in his shoulder ,"Then let's get the food that way you can eat" He said

After getting the food Ed was walking back with bags in hand and you still on his back. It was still a far way from home , and you could barely keep your eyes open. 'Ed's so warm ...And i can hear the rhythm of his heart..' You said in your head. You listened to the rhythm of his heart and started to fall asleep.

Ed's POV

'I think Y/N is starting to fall asleep' I said in my head , I then hear quiet snoring. I chuckled 'i guess even the strongest state alchemist needs to take naps' I smiled to myself and continued to walk. 'What was with her in town? Including someone random yelling 'kawaii' ...She been acting strange , maybe it's because she's sick...hmm i guess I'll have to find out for myself' I can see the house from here now and a gray blob. "Brother! Brother!" Someone said from the house. From what I can tell it's Al. I walk up to the porch "What is it Al?" I ask him. "You where gone a long time Ed of course he's worried" Winry said. I felt something moving on my back "Are we home?" Y/N asked sleepy "Yea Y/N your home now" Winry said "Good because I'm hungry" I chuckle "Alright well the food is in my hand so we can go eat" I walk inside and set her down and place the bag on the table. Y/N rubs her eye and yawns and walks over to the bag and grabs her bowl. "Sis we got you one too" Y/N said looking at Winry. Winry smiled and walked over to Y/N and patted her head "Thanks " She grabs a bowl and sits down and eats I do the same and sit next to Y/N.

Winry POV

'I see that Y/N is getting close to Ed...Finally! I have been waiting for this to happen! ' "You ok Sis? You're kinda staring into space..." Y/N said looking at me strange "Yea! Just thinking!" I laugh nervously. "Alright...If you say so..." Y/N said . I stand up and walk over the to and take them by there hands. "Ed go put Y/N to sleep! Go!" I push them in Y/N's room and hide behind the door. "That was weird..." Y/N said I peek in the door and see Y/N getting into bed and hold Ed's hand while doing so. "I'll be here is you need anything Y/N" I can see and hear Ed say. I can see Y/N grabbed Ed's hand and tugged on it. He nodded and layed down next to her. 'So cute!' i say in my mind , Then i see Ed wrap his arms around her and pull her close. 'I can't wait tell thoses two are together!'

Looks like Winry ships you and Ed.....Well so do I!Tell next time!

~Natsumi~