DRAGON SCALES 6

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"It's really something if someone treats you with care and love, when someone finally accept the things that many people are afraid of",

#################################

"Look vee, it's so beautiful!!", war exclaimed in full excitement to yin while holding a copper gold necklace with a red flame pendant on it. Yin look at the seller and smile.

"How much is the necklace?", yin asked politely to the old man

"It's cost fifty cents", the man replied and yin give the right amount to the old man, he gets the necklace from war and he position himself behind war as he clasped the necklace in place around wars neck.

"Thank you so much vee, it's really beautiful", war sincerely said to yin while he eyed the necklace on his neck, yin nodded to him.

"It's alright and besides that necklace pretty suits you so I decided to bought it for you", yin said to war who nods happily, war keeps looking from left to right in amusement to the new place that he was in right now.

"This place is so peaceful not like the place that we went few days ago, what's this place vee?", war asked the prince in curiousity. Yin look at him in returned.

"This was the upper class market, the place that we went few days ago was the lower class market, I was just there to look for the villagers daily lives, and I can't believe that I will find my chokyoshi in that kind of place", yin informed war who all of a sudden became sad to what he heard.

"I'm happy that you found me on that place yin, because for me everything starts at the bottom, they were the lower class but more classy than these people", war commented that makes yin confuse.

"What are you talking about war, did you already forgot that one of the lower class people hurts you?", yin said to war.

"I know and I don't forget about that, I'm just saying that who lives on the lower class knows all the hardwork and pain of life, maybe the reason why the dragons transferred me to that place because they want me to know and see everything starting from the lowest community in this place", war added to yin with a slight smile drawn on his face.

"You're a selfless and thoughtful person war, you think of them as an equal even though the society always differentiates them", yin suddenly exclaimed in proudness to war.

"Haha, let's stop this senti senti moments of ours, by the way what are we doing here on the market, you suddenly pulled me out of my room and brought to this place without telling me anything", war asked to the prince.

"My father asked me to buy something, I'm bored so I decided to bring you with, and beside it's also a good chance for you to know the main district more", yin explained to war who nodded and once again look at the stores around them, they finally arrived at the place where yin was supposed to go.