DRAGON SCALES 7

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"We're now in a distance, yet a part of you will always be in my heart and body, the fire that once gives warm me, still protecting me like always  and with that I hope that we can still meet each other again".
-

war

#################################WAR POV

I went straight to my house after I suddenly went back home, when I opens the door my mom look at me with a smile.

"Mom I missed you so much!!!", I cried in happiness as I hugged my mother tightly, I really missed her hugs and warmth.

"Haha, my baby you only left for school today and you already missed me?, by the way why did you come home late today", I eyed my mother when I heard her said those words, my brows frown in confusion.

"Mom?, what's the day today?", I asked to my mother, I saw her brows knotted in confusion but she decided to answer me.

"It's september 21st 2019, what's wrong to you son?", my mom asked back to me.

"It's the same day and year, then that's only means that I'm just away for almost a day in this world, while I stayed for three or more days at the dragon land", I whispered to myself when I already realized everything.

"Are you alright war?", I heard my mother asked me, I lifted my head and look at her and smiled.

"Yes, mom, I'm alright, I will just go to my room, see yah!!!", I informed her as I run to my room, I locked it and I grab all of the dragon scales that still with me, I only have six scales on my possesion because I already lift yins power.

I sat down on my desk when I thought of yin and the others, I leave them without saying anything and I'm not sure if I will be back to that place again.

"I'm sorry vee, I didn't expect this to happened", I whispered in silent with a hind of guilt and sadness on my voice.

"I hope that I can come back again, I already made a promised to you that I will help you to find the other peoples that holds the dragon magic to defeat the black witch", I exclaimed as I hold the six scales on my hands.

"Right, gulf my friend, I need to know if he's already back in this world", I exclaimed when I suddenly remembered my bestfriend, I hurriedly get my phone from my bag and dials gulfs number adter three rings he finally answers me.

"Gulf!!!!!, do you hear me!!!", I exclaimed with a high voice. I heard something fall down from the other line.

"The hell war, you suprised me by screaming straight to my ear!!!", gulf replied to me, I smiled in happiness when I heard his voice.

"Thanks, God that you're fine where did you go gulf, you suddenly dissappears", I asked to my friend as I sat down on my bed.

"I went back in this world war, a rainbow light succumbs me and I'm suddenly back on the old park, how about you did you came back now?", my friend asked me.

"Yes, I stayed to that place for three or more days and suddenly a rainbow light devours me and I got tranferred back here", I informed my friend.

"Three or more days?", I heard gulf asked me and I'm not suprised anymore because I also was so suprised when I knew that news from my mom.

"Yes, looks like our time and that worlds time qas quite opposite, I stayed there for some days but only a few hours passed in this world", I explained to gulf who I heard like he's tapping his finger into something.

"Are you safe now?", I smiled to his question he is really my best friend.

"Yes, I'm fine now, you don't need to worry anymore, I will go to school tomorrow", I added to him with a smile drawn on my face.

"Then see you there tomorrow war", my friend exclaimed in happiness and I nodded.

"Hmmm, see you tomorrow gulf, thank you", I replied and I ended the phone call, I lay with my back on the bed and starred straight to the ceiling.

"I'm back!", I said with a low voice.

#################################
THE NEXT DAY

I happily enters my room, I saw gulf waving happily to me, I run to him and hug him tight.

"I missed you gulf", I whispered to him with my eyes closed, after that I sat down on my seat beside him.

"I'm glad that you're safe did the guy that save us was the same one who take care of you?", gulf asked me and I nodded to him.

"Yes, he was, and you know what gulf that guy is a prince a real prince you know the crown and the beautiful and expensive clothes and robes", I exclaimed to my friend, I saw him giggles.

"Really that guy was a prince, I didn't noticed that due to his way of manner and also his clothes that day, he looks like an ordinary person", gulf replied to me, I smiled when I remembers yins clothes that day when he saved gulf and I, yes I can say that he doesn't look like a prince.

"Alright class settle down we're now going to start our class!!!", we heard the teacher announced when he opens the door, gulf and I settled on our seat and starts to listen to our professor.

When the professor starts to discuss the todays agenda, I decided to just look at the window beside me. Even if I'm back now my thoughts are still on the dragon land, I'm still worried to them because I'm sure that they are really worried to me now.

"Oouchhhh!!!", I suddenly exclaimed when a piece of chalk hits me on my head when I look at the professor, I saw his angry face starring back to me.

"Mr teerapat, if you you're just looking at that window in my whole discussion it's better for you to leave my room, you're such a disturbance into my lecture!!!!", my professor yelled on the top of his lungs, my classmates starts to laughs at me, I loqered my hand in pure embarassment and anger.

"Shiaaaaa", I thought to myself, I fisted my hands in so much anger, how dare that professor yelled at me like that.

"Ahhhhhhhhh", all of a sudden I heard screams, I lifted my head and my eyes widens when I saw that the table cloth infront are now burning with fire.

"Water, get some water!!!!!", my professor scream in panic.

"Don't tell me?!!!", I thought to myself, I closed my eyes and starts to think that the fire suddenly died.

"Professor the fire was out now!!", my classmate said, I opens my eyes and look at the table and its true the fire is out all of a sudden.

"Then I still has vee's power!", I thought to myself.

After the incident the professor decided to dismissed his class earlier due to fear. Some of the clinic staffs also check up us for some trauma or injury.

"That's really terrifying war, why does a fire suddenly starts like that", my friend exclaimed to me and I just nodded to him.

"It's a relief that it died down and no ones really got hurt", I replied to my friend and he nods to me.

We continue our walk with my eyes on my hands, I unconciously smiled to myself.

"If I still holds your power, it only means that I can still go back on that world, I will wait vee, I will wait on the time that I can go back on that place, I will wait do please wait for me also", I thought to myself.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER