DRAGON SCALES 14

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
WAR POV

We've been two days here on the water district yet we can't still find the water dragon power keeper, we're starting to lose our hope in finding the keeper. I'm currently sitting at one of the bench here on the district main market while looking at the five remaining blank scales on my hands.

"When does all of you will shine?", I asked to the scales, they all blinking in white color, I sighed and lowered my head in dissappointment.

"Why are you sighing?", I immediately lifted my head when I heard vees voice, I faintly smiled to him while he sat down beside me.

"Nothing don't mind me, by the way where's yihwa?", I asked the prince with a confuse tone, my eyes roamed the area for the sky keeper.

"She's a girl remember, she's on one of the store full of womens accessories, don't worry about her anymore, she can take care of herself", vee informed me, I nodded in understanding, after that he pull something from his pocket, it's a bracelet with a waterdrop pendant on it.

"Here it's for you, I bought it earlier", vee said to me, I smiled and happily accepted the bracelet.

"Can you put it on me?", I requested to vee, he nods to me and he starts to put the bracelet on my wrist, I smiled after he put the bracelet it's really pretty.

"It's suits you my chokyoshi", vee announced to me.

"Thank you for giving this one to me, it's really looks so cute beside my fire bracelet", I exclaimed as I moved the bracelet in front of my sight.

"Your welcome", vee replied to me.

More minutes passed when finally yihwa came back, she holds three paper bags on her hands, she grinned on vee and I when she stands in front of us.

"Look guys I bought many accessories for my pretty hair, some pony, bracelets and necklaces, war do you like one?", yihwa asked me, I shake my head.

"No it's alright, so where do we go now?", I asked back to the girl in front of me, vee stood up and turned around as he point in some place.

"We're going there!!", vee announced with a smile, yihwa and I both look back to where he's pointing at.

"What's that place?", I asked in curiosity when I saw a large house with blue and white paint, it's looks like a duke house or a lord house.

"That's the house of the water districts lord, we'll be going to that place to ask him if he knew the water dragon keeper, he's our only hope right now, he's the ruler of this place so maybe he knew who's we're looking for", vee informed yihwa and I.

"And do they permit us to enter that place?", yihwa suddenly asked in curiosity, I look back to vee and frown when I saw him smirking.

"Hey, you ormsin, didn't you know who I'm, I'm the prince of these continent, so it will be a grave mistake when they didn't let me in in their house!", vee proudly announced, I chuckles when yihwa rolled her eyes as her hands went to her waist.

"Ohhh yah, I forgot about that, we're with the great prince, hooray!", yihwa replied in sarcasm.

"So are we done now, if yes let's go to that house, we really need to find that keeper!", vee replied back, both yihwa and I nodded after that we starts to travel the path leading to the house of the water district lord.

We finally arrived at the lords house gate, two guards blocks our way while looking sharply to the three of us, I slowly hide behind vee when I suddenly felt afraid to them.

"What are you three strangers doing here?, leave now if you don't want any trouble to happen", one of the guard said in a firm and scary tone.

"Trouble?, for us or for the both of you?", I heard vee replied back to them, I hold his arm and shake it lightly.

"Vee, what are you doing?, don't argue with them", I whispered to him, he look back at me and smile after that he faced the guard again.

"What the hell are you talking about boy?!!", the other guard yelled suddenly suprising both yihwa and I.

"Hey, don't be so rude, you don't need to shout on us!!!", yihwa shouted back to the guard. The two guard advances yanking yihwa and me, one of them holds my wrist.

"Let me go.........it's hurts!!", I cried in pain to the way that one of them holds me. The four of us looks to vee when we heard a spark, I saw vee looking so angry to the guards with fire surrounding him.

"Let them go now!!!!!", vee commanded in a firm voice, the two guards immediately released the two of us, the fire starts to travel to my body likes it's protecting me, I closed my eyes and leaned on the fire when I felt so warm.

"Who.....are....you?", the guards stuttered as they starts to step back as vee starts to step forward.

"No one have a right to hurt my chokyoshi, you two unrespectful people, I'm yin the prince of this continent, give respect!!!!", vee screamed in madness, the guards immediately falls to their knees and starts to muttered some words.

"We're sorry, we're really sorry your highness, please forgive us, we didn't know!!!", the guards cried in fear.

"You two also apologize to her, she's the wind dragon keeper and that guy beside her was these lands dragon chokyoshi, he's the most important gem of this continent!!!", vee added as he points to me and yihwa.

The two guards kneeled on yihwa and apologize when they're about to do the same on me, I immediately stop them suprising the both of them.

"You two don't need to do that anymore, saying sorry was already enough for me, you don't need to kneel down, so can you two stand up now?", I softly exclaimed to them, they both nodded to me and slowly stood up.

"Thank you so much our chokyoshi, you and your companion are now free to enter", one of them informed me, I nodded to them and smile.

"Thank you so much", I replied happily to them, I looked at vee and yihwa and I signaled them that everything are fine now.

"You're too kind war, refrain yourself from doing that, or they're surely take advantage of that nature of yours", I heard yihwa stated to me, after that the three of us starts to walk inside.

One of the maids accompanied us to the furthest door of the house when she opens the door, we saw a middle age man sitting on a silver chair with a mid twenties man standing beside him.

"Welcome to my place, prince of the red district, to you lady of the sky district and to you dragon chokyoshi!", the lord announced happily, yihwa and I give respect while vee just keeps standing.

"Ohhhh you're that guy!!!!", a sudden voice suprised me, a pair of hands cupped my cheeks, when I look up I saw two beautiful blue irises shining softly to me, the guy in front of me keeps rubbing his palm to my cheeks for some reason I found it soothing, unconciously I leaned on the touch as I felt myself falling into sleep.

I closed my eyes as my mind flew away into sleepines, after that I didn't feel anything as the darkness succumbs me.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER