DRAGON SCALES 24

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

The next day wars group is traveling back to the gaiea district. The journey is so quiet, no one dares to talk. War on the other hand is peeking to his earth dragon keeper.

"War don't look at me like that, you're making me nervous, give me peace", folk suddenly commented to his new found friend, war sigh and nods his head.

"I was just checking you if you're really fine, but it looks like you're ready to meet your father once again", war commented back with a sweet smile.

"I knew that I made a mistake to him, resulting to this mess, and if he will give me a chance to explain, I will tell him everything, I will clear his mind about the metallica district, about my lover", folk stated in a hopeful voice.

"He'll understand, every father loves his child, no matter what you did, no matter how many painful words you say, your father will never get mad to you, never", war reassured his dragon.

"By the way war, I still didn't properly accept you to be my chokyoshi, I'm sorry but can you wait until my father and I reconcile?", Folk asked the chokyoshi.

"Don't worry it's fine, take your time, for now gather your courage to talk to your father", war replied.

"And we are here to support you!!!!", Ormsin suddenly yelled with a bright smile on her lips. Both yin and prom nodded in agreement.

When the group is near the entrance of the district, some people noticed them specially folk, the citizens immediately went out from their houses and look at their lords son.

"What is he doing here?", One of the women whispered to the other women beside her, while giving folk a strange look.

"He left our village and now he had a nerve come back here", the women replied in a mocking voice.

Folk bite the inside of his mouth to stop himself from tearing, he also holds the horse leash. Folk eyes widens when a hand holds his hand.

"Calm down, ignore them, just move forward", war whispered soothingly to his dragon, folk smiled in gratitude as he nods his head.

"Thank you", folk whispered back.

The group reached the main house of the district, folk make his horse stop when he saw his father already waiting for him wearing avery cold and serious face. Folk swallowed a lump due to nervousness.

"Father", folk greet as soon as he unmouthted from his horse.

"Follow me, and the other please wait here", the gaiea elder instructed, after that he turn around with folk following him closely.

"I hope that elder can forgive his son", prom muttered in a low voice.

"They will be alright, let's hope for that, but for now let's have a tour around the village again", war exclaimed excitedly to his other dragons, the three nods their head before they follow their chokyoshi.

################################
FOLK POV

When we entered the house, my father sat silently to his throne while still looking at me. I lowered my head in nervousness. But after some minutes, I decided to lift my head, ready to face my father's wrath but to my suprise I saw him silently crying with eyes fixed to me.

"Father?!!", I muttered in both worry and confusion.

"What happened to you ......folk, you're loosing some..... weight and your skin is starting to pale, what...... happened to you child?", my father stuttered through his cries, my tears now fall down when I felt my father's worried tone.