DRAGON SCALE 22

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
WAR POV

"What are we going to do to him now?", I heard a voice from not far away from where I'm.

"I don't know but he and his companion are talking about the metalica district, we can't permit them to reach that place", other men exclaimed. Yes, I remember now what happened, we're going to search the metalica district location, when the root and trees kidnapped me.

I slowly open my eyes, and tried to move but it's futile, I can feel my arms and legs tued on a chair, a cloth is tued on my mouth to shut me up, it's a relieved that they didn't blindfolded me, I can see their faces, not far away from me standing two men.

One of them was possesed a quite thin body, a black hair, pair of brown eyes, wearing a green masculine robe with leaves ornament on them, he looks quite young to me like he's in his mid twenties, he also possesed a serious expression, while the other man is tall, really tall, he also wore glasses that hides his light brown eyes, he wore a gray type of clothes with mini chains on them. This man also looks young maybe on his twenties.

"We can't let him stay here longer!!!", the man on the green robe exclaimed in worry, the onther man turn around and starts to pace back and forth.

"Did they just suddenly kidnapped me without any plan?", I thought to myself, how careless of them.

"What if we just kill him!", the taller man suddenly suggested that suprises not only me but his companion.

"Are you out of your mind!!!!!, I will never kill someone!!!", the smaller one exclaimed back, I sighed in frustration, they're already taking so much time talking about what to do to me.

"Hmmmmmmppphhhh", I finally made a noise, If I can talk I will surely shouted them to shut up. The two stared at me and run in front of me.

"Can you shut up, we're having a talk", the taller one stated to me, really he' just going to ignore me.

Through my anger I starts to burn the cloth that tied on my mouth, I'm really frustrated that I can even talk, the two of them eyes widens and they stepped back and prepare to fight me.

"Can we just talk, I'm not harmful, you didn't need to kidnapped me and of all kidnapped me without any plan", I exclaimed seriously to them, I leave the rope on my arms and legs, I don't want them to fear me.

"Who are you, is that fire that we see earlier?", the smaller one asked to me.

"I'm war, a traveller from another world, happy now can we talk?", I stated to them in boredness.

"Are you out of your mind?!!!, a traveller from the other world!!!", I'm starting to became angry due to that taller man words, is he mocking me, is he calling me crazy.

"Dance wind of the north!!!", I muttered after that my necklace shine in silver as a strong gush of wind surrounds me cutting all of the rope around me.

"Wind!", the smaller one muttered in disbelief.

"Now, I'm starting to lose my temper, can we talk seriously here, I need to go back to my companions, so who will start", I exclaimed to them with a bit scary smile. I need to settle everything to them now cause I'm sure that vee and the others are worriedly looking at me now.

"Who are you?, it's really unusual to see a person use two elements", the shoter guy asked politely to me, I sat back on the chair and look at them.