DRAGON SCALES 23

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

War lowered the sleeping yin on the ground, after that he turn around facing both prom and ormsin, seriousness and a slight dissappointment are clearly painted on wars face.

"Now can anyone tell me what really happend here?", war starts to asked his dragons, folk on the other hand was just standing beside war in amusement.

"It's my fault war, I said something that anger yin earlier, I'm sorry", prom admitted in guilt.

"You're flame is only use in hurting somebody, destruction is the only thing that your fire can bring, is that the words that you said to him?", war crossed his arms on his chest in such seriousness. Prom slowly nod his head and lowered his head in shame. War angrily stamped his foot on the ground a ring of blazing fire appears making the other three dragons suprised.

"These flame belongs to him, this red blazing flame protected me for many times, yin never abandoned me, when I suddenly dissappears back then he waited for me patiently, he's my first dragon, who I anchored the most, yes he possesed the most dangerous element but you didn't have any right to say those words to him, you nuea is very different from him, and never will be equal to him in my heart, I don't want to make you feel bad but you bring it to yourself, water dragon know your place cause I'm willing to punish you if you say those words again, you're my dragons, mine to protect and cherished, you're job is to help me eliminate the darkness not add more sorrow and darkness here, act as one, or this world will surely be destroyed", war exclaimed in anger, his eyes are glowing red in color, hands are fisted as he's trying to calm himself.

"I'm really sorry my chokyoshi, I promise that this thing will never happened again", prom kneel down infront of war in fear.

"I will hold to your promise nuae, I hope that you can keep that until the end", war replied now in a calm voice, the flames around him starts to dissappears and his eyes are now starting to turn back on it's original color. After that he immediately smile to the two.

"Alright forget about that now, I'm glad to introduce you to folk, he's one of the dragon, my own gaiea dragon named bar, bar this was the water dragon keeper prom and sky dragon keeper ormsin", war introduced bar to the two, the three smiled to each other.

"Hmmm", the four all turn around to find yin already waking up, war run and kneel beside yin with a sweet smile on his face, when yin opens his eyes he smiled when he saw his maiden.

"War", yin tiredly smiled to war and he lifts his hand to cupped wars cheek.

"Morning my fire dragon, how's the sleep, you look like sleeping beauty earlier waiting for my kiss", war teased yin who frowned in confusion, even the other dragons are puzzled to what their maiden muttered.

"Haha, don't look at me like that, I forgot that I'm a stranger in this place you don't know what I'm talking about, it's fine", war exclaimed while waving his hand happily.

"So what's now?", folk suddenly asked.

"Now we're going back to your village and you need to face your father", war stated to folk who gritted his teeth together as his hands fisted in anger.

"He's not my father and I'm not his son--------",

"But he treated you as one folk, I didn't know anything about what really happened but I clearly saw the longing on his expression when he informed my group about you", war replied back to folk who just rolled his eyes, not believing every word that war is saying.

"Hah, he yelled at me, he cursed me when I fell inlove to Gun, the mortal enemy of my people, he humilliate me infront of our citizens and now you want me to believe you that he's missing me?", folk mockingly exclaimed with his eyes starts to moisten with tears.

"A parent love is a mystery, no matter what they said and do, their love to their children is unconditional, your father is a clan leader, high leader and people to your citizens, you can't expect him to be soft to you in front of them, but remember folk he promised you a good life when he found you that day, he gave everything to you, please consider those things before making any decision, I'll give you an hour to decide", war exclaimed to his earth dragon before he turn around and grab his other three dragons away leaving folk to think.

FLASHBACK

A child is crying hysterically on the grave of his parents, the young child weeps in pain and loneliness, some of the villagers sadly eyed the child feeling some pity for the lost. But they can't do anything flon the childs situation.

"I pity the child, he lost his parents at the young age", one of the villager who's a mother gaze to the child.

"His parents died in some illness, it's really a sad day for him, I hope that he will find a better family", the other one muttered in sadness.

The child heard all of their words, he's biting his lower lip to stip himself from saying unrespectful words, he holds the hem of his shirt to stop himself to hurt someone, he suddenly jolted in suprise when he felt a hand squeezed his shoulder, when he lifted his head he saw a man smiling to him.

"Come child you can go with me", the man muttered to the four year old child, the young folk immediately stand up and wrapped his little arms around the man.

"What is your name child?", the man softly asked while he's caressing the childs hair softly.

"Folk, names folk", the child muttered in sadness.

"Alright folk, I will be your new father, you will come to me in my house, do you like that?", the man exclaimed to young folk who nods in happiness.

"Thankie!", the child exclaimed in happiness.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Father!!!", folk kneel on the ground as he remembered and reminescience everything. The flower around him blooms while the trees move to give him shed.

The gaiea dragon keeper, weeps his sadness and longing to his own father, the same man who loved him more than anything.

################################

"Are you sure about this?", ormsin asked war while she's still looking at the stun body of their dragon companion.

"He will definitely come back, even if his father did something bad to him, that man was still the one who loved him when the others neglect him, he can't just forget that mans sacrifice for him", war explained to ormsin with a calm smile.

"What if he didn't want to go back?", prom asked again.

"Then we will go to our next destination, simple as that, we can't force him but atleast we gave him a chance to make things right for him and his father", war stated while giving prom a faint smile.

"Then let's pray for him to clear his mind and do the right thing", yin exclaimed with a hoping smile, that makes war nods happily.

The four waited for some hours, and when they finally decided to fetch their new friend, they got suprised when folk is already standing in front of them.

"So can you tell me your decision?", war asked calmly to his dragon, his hand went behind him and crossed his fingers praying for a good news.

"I'm going to talk to my father, I need to clear things up like you said to me war, and after that I can finally clear my mind about accepting you", folk replied to the chokyoshi who nodded in agreement.

"Thank you", war replied with a satisfied smile.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER