DRAGON SCALES 20

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
WAR POV

"What are we going to do now?", I asked out of nowhere when we enter the room that the gaeia citizen head leader let us occupied for now.

"Ahhh, can we not talk about that right now, those crazy head leader have a tongue to scream to us like that!!", I flinched to nuae loud voice, I unconciously leaned on vee who hold me softly.

"Can you not shout prom, we're thinking of a way to find that keeper!, Not a way to murder someone", yihwa exclaimed in frustration, as she starts to remove her hair ornament.

"We need to go tomorrow and continue our journey, we can't just stop here and wait for the gaiea keeper to came back here", I gaze to my side when vee spoke up in such a serious tone.

"Don't go, find a solution!", a sudden voice whispered into my head, I frown and look around my surroundings but looks like my companion didn't heard anything.

"Find a solution, dragon maiden, you can't give up, your dragon needs you", the voice once again said, my eyes widens when I realized that the voice belongs to the great dragon.

"War?.......war.......war!!!", I was pulled out from my thoughts when I felt vee shake me, I turn to my vee and faintly smile.

"We need to find a solution, we can't just move on to another place without finding the gaiea dragon keeper", I announced to my dragons, I heard the three of them sigh.

"War, we can't just stay to a place where the people doesn't like us, didn't you see that elder gaze to us earlier, he really looks like he's stabbing us using his fierce eyes!!", I starred to nuae when he speak, yes he's right about that matter, but the great dragon is not permitting me to leave.

"But the great dragon, it's whispering to me, not to leave this place, it's saying to find a solution, to find something or someone to solve this problem", I replied to him in a bit sad tone, I saw him turn around and leave the room.

"So what now my prince, what's your decision?", yihwa asked after nuae left, I felt vee squeezed my hand.

"If that's the great dragon wish, then we need to follow it, we need to solve and find the gaiea dragon keeper, I knew that this will be tough but we need atleast try", vee announced with a smile on his face, I nodded to him and smiled back.

"Thank you", I muttered in sincerity, vee nods to me.

################################
YIHWA/ORMSIN POV

After the three of us talk, I decided to go outside to look for prom, I found him sitting on a big rock while playing his water.

"Why are you here alone?", I asked to my co dragon as I sat not far from where he is, he looks at me with a faint smile on his lips.

"I don't like the topic inside, cause war really putting himself at risks on this one", prom worriedly informed me, I look at him in pity, he really cares for our maiden.

"You know what, you're worried for him but you're showing it the wrong way, a very wrong way", I informed prom who just chuckles to me.

"Maybe you're right, but you can't blame me, my father raised me to be high, to look down at the others, he raised me to be pampered by love by everyone, I'm not comfortable talking politely to anyone", prom sadly muttered.

"Try to melt that ice of yours prom, war is willing to listen to you, you're one of his dragon afterall, he's maybe afraid now but he will approach you one day, don't lose hope, just practise to socialize more", I seriously suggested to my friend cause I sensed that he's really felt guilty to what he did to war.

"I'll try, don't worry about me I won't do anything to war again, that time I just lost my control but it won't happen again", I smiled to proms words cause I felt the sincerity.

"Then thank you for trying!", I replied happily to him, after that he goes back in watching the stars above, when I turned my eyes on the house I found war leaning on the door while looking at prom and I with a smile on his face, he nods to me and I nod back to him with a sweet smile.

################################
VEE POV

"Why did you lied that you didn't remember anything that happened that night?", I asked to my maiden when he came back inside the room, he close the door and sat down beside me on the sofa.

"Cause I don't want him to blame himself more, I knew that he really regrets what happened that day, and the great dragon also told me to understand my dragons in every aspect that I can, so here I'm doing my best to support nuae, I don't want him to feel more guilty anymore", war replied to me, I sigh and I turn to face him, I slowly lifted my hand and starts to caress his cheek, I smiled more when he close his eyes and leaned to my touch.

"I'm trusting you in this one war, you're our maiden afterall, but if he do something out of the line again, you can run to me, I will protect you", I softly exclaimed to him.

"I know that's why thank you vee, thank you for always protecting me, for always putting my wherebouts first before yours, thank you for everything", war replied to me as he opens his eyes and starred to my eyes.

"Always war, always cause you're so important to me to just lose", I muttered while our foreheads collides to each other.

"I love you", I thought to myself when I felt war hand holds mine, we remained in our position for some minutes, after that we decided to sleep and prepare ourselves for what will happened tomorrow.

################################
THE NEXT DAY

War and his three dragons are currently standing in front of the gaiea district lord and elder, who's looking at them furiously.

"Didn't I tell the four of you to stop invading our privacy, and now you're asking me about that fucking dragon keeper!!!!", the elder screamed in fury, vee was about to say something and attack to elder when war step forward.

"Please pardon my words, but I don't care about that reasons of yours gaiea elder, I have the right to know the wherebouts of my dragons, I'm the dragon maiden that's why you need to tell me what's really happened before I lose my control and destroy this place!!!", war exclaimed as the wind blows hard, string of fire and water roamed around the room ready to attack anytime.

The three dragon keepers look proudly to their maiden, he had the courage and bravery to stand on his own and to fight a battle on his own.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
COMMENT, LIKE AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER