DRAGON SCALES 4

Notes: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

A pair of dark brown eyes opens to be welcome by a blue satin sheets. War blink his eyes to focus his eyesight. He abruptly sat up when he finally remembered what happened, his eyes shifted to the window beside him and he saw sun rays passed through it.

"That's means it's already daylight, last time I remember was yin fire and I felt so warm, the hell did he burned me?", war exclaimed in panic as he starts to search his body for burns but after some minutes he didn't any single burn.

"Did that really happened or I'm just dreaming again?", war asked to himself with his hand on his chin while he's thinking carefully.

The room door suddenly opens reveiling a girl with a brown dress, she was holding a plate of food, war silently watched the girl as she puts the plate on the table.

"Hmmm, excuse me can I know what's your name?", war politely asked the girl who bowed to him.

"My name was Tally, I'm one of the servant here my chokyoshi, the king and prince asked me give this food to you", Tally informed war who stood up, war look down and he saw himself dress in an elegant robe, tshirt and pants.

"You don't need to bowed to me, I'm just a stranger in this place, by the way you clothed me?", war once again asked while he feels the satin on his hand, he subconciously smiled.

"Prince yin was the one who changed your clothes, you fainted yesterday after he claimed you as his chokyoshi", tally informed war. He nodded and sat down on the table eyes lock on the food. It's mostly fruits and vegetables, and some meat.

"Thank you for the food, can I know where's yin?", war asked to the servant while he taste one of the grapes.

"Oho, are you looking for me?", yins voice filled the whole room as he enters it, tally immediately give respect to her prince while war stood up and dashed to just hit yin on the his arms.

"Ouch, that's hurts war are you barbaric or what?", yin exclaimed in suprised while tally eyes widens to what she saw. While war was just standing their with an annoyed look with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Asshole, how dare you to burns me, I'm so afraid!!!!!", war exclaimed in anger as he continue to hit yins chest, yin chuckles and he catch wars hands and hold it, war look up to meet yins gaze.

"You don't have any burns or wounds my chokyoshi don't be to overreacting", yin muttered as he move closer to wars face, war blushed in a bright pink and he hurriedly pulled yin away.

"That's not the point yin, what if I got burn by your fire, I still want to go home yin, I don't want to die here!!!", war honestly said with his hand on his chest trying to calm his racing heart.

"I won't let anything to happened to you my chokyoshi, I will protect you no matter what, that's the words that I promised you", war lifted his eyes to saw yin brave expression.

"What's going to happen to me now?, can I still go home?, and what's about those scales that I found?, please yin explain it to me?", war almost begged to yin, tally and yin both eyed war in worry, they can understand what war felt right now, being in a world like a stranger.

"Tally can you leave the two of us alone, I want to talk to war privately", yin requested to the girl servant, tally nods and bow after that he left the room leaving on war and yin. Yin grab wars hand and guide him back to the bed.