DRAGON SCALES 13

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"I starting to feel more attracted to you, I hope that you will returned my feelings when I finally figured it out".

#################################
YIN POV

"Help!!!!",

I abruptly woke up when I heard wars voice, he's asking for help, I immediately leave the room and startsto run where war room is located, along the way I suddenly bumped to ormsin.

"What's the matter prince yin, why are you in a hurry?", ormsin asked me worriedly, I looked at her.

"I'm going to wars room, I dreamed about something and I want to make sure that he's alright", I explained to the sky dragon keeper.

"I will come with you come on", she exclaimed to me and after that we both went straight to where war is.

"War are you in there?", I asked while knocking on wars room door, but no one answers me. I sighed and decided to open the door, ormsin and I eyes widens in fear when we saw the bed empty.

"War!!!!!!", I screamed on the top of my lungs, ormsin and I starts to searched the room yet we didn't found any traces of war.

"Ormsin, tell me did someone approached you and war earlier when I'm away?", I hurriedly asked the girl beside me when the thought of the mermaids and sirens enters my mind. Ormsin looked at me after a minute.

"Yes, prince yin, I didn't know who's that person but when I left war to buy some bread, a man sat down beside him, is that mean?", ormsin asked when she finally realized what's happening, I immediately nodded to her.

"Yes, that man was a water user and a merman, he quite find a liking to war, we need to find our chokyoshi!!!", I exclaimed to her, I'm about to run outside when ormsin stops me.

"Let me ask the wind my prince, it can tell us everything", ormsin suggested to me, I nodded when I get what she wants to say.

Ormsin took a deep breath and starts tp concentrate, I worriedly watching her while walking back and forth, I need to find war, I promised myself and my father that I will never let harm be on war. After some minutes, ormsin finally open her eyes, she hurriedly turned around and looked at me.

"Prince yin, let's hurry our chokyoshi was in a grave danger!!!!", ormsin screamed in panic, she starts to run and I follow her we keep running until we arrived at the the lake located at the forest behind the hotel, we found a merman sitting on a rock in the middle of the lake.

"Where's war?!!!", I angrily asked the merman, he smirked to me and pointed his finger to the water below him.

"He's mine!", he muttered in a grin, my eyes widens when I saw some bubbles on the water.

"War!!!!", I scream, ormsin and I was about to go to the water when a song enters our ears, we both fall to our knees while covering our ears, the merman is singing and we're feeling pain inside out head.

"Ahhhhhhhh, stop that!!!!", ormsin yelled in pain as she keeps blocking the sound, I opens my eyes and look at the water in a pain look.

"War", I thought. I tried to stand up but my body won't move, my tears starts to fall when I saw that the bubbles are now starting to dissappear.

"War!!!", I shouted in fear and pain.

My eyes widens when the song suddenly stops, I look at the merman and I found ice spikes around him, immobilizing him from doing anything.