DRAGON SCALES 15

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Three down four to go, as the maiden gathers his dragons, the darkness are just waiting to attack".

#################################
YIHWA/ORMSIN POV

My eyes widens when war suddenly collapsed on the water district guy, prince yin immediately rushed to war, he abruptly pushed the man who's holding wars body.

"What the hell did you do?", prince yin angrily exclaimed to the man as he holds wars unconcious body. The man slowly stood up and look straight to the fire district prince.

"He's really a beauty, can I have him?", my mouth hang open due to the mans confidence and arrogantness.

"The hell!!!, are you out of your mind, I will never hand war to you, you're just his savior that's all don't you think too much", prince war replied in such venom, I silently watched the two man argue for war.

"This is going to be exciting!", I thought to myself.

"I know but I like his scent and features, such a lovely man, so can I have him?", the man exclaimed again, this time with so mesmerizing eyes.

"I said no!!!!", prince yin screamed in anger, fire suddenly surrounds him and war, my eyes looks to war and I found him unconciously leaning on yins body and fire.

"Oh you're a keeper of a dragon, fire dragon in exactly, tsk tsk tsk my friend you can't scare me, cause I'm also a dragon keeper", my brows frown when I heard the man say those words, the water starts to wrap around the mans body.

"My prince check the scales!", I suggested to the prince, he nodded and he searched on wars pocket for the scales, and indeed one of them is now shining in blue color.

"Hey, how do you get my scale give me that!!!", the man suddenly exclaimed trying to snatch the scale, but a white barrier envelops the prince and war.

War slowly regained his concious, but my eyes turned into confusion when I saw that his eyes are blank.

"War?", prince yin and I both asked in confusion, but our chokyoshi ignored us, he lifted his head and look straight at the man in front of him.

"You disrespect your maiden, I choose him to guide all of you, not to be harassted by one of the dragon keepers!!!!", war said, he sounded like someone else. His eyes shines in white, my eyes widens when we realize that those eyes belongs to the great dragon of all.

"Acccchhhhk.........I'm sorry!", the man muttered in fear, the water district lord are now standing in panic as he looks to his son.

"How disrespectful, is this the attitude that you showed your citizens?", war gazed to the water lord who immediately kneeled.

"I'm so sorry great dragon, we're going to fix this, please forgive my son, he's just a naughty child, I will teach him a lesson this time", the lord muttered in fear, war released the lord son.

"Good you better keep that promise of yours, I don't want anything to happen to my chosen maiden, you're his dragons it's your obligation to protect him at all costs, do all of you understand?!!!!', war exclaimed in command, both prince yin and I kneel and bow.

"Yes we understand!", both yin and I muttered in unison.

After that war closed his eyes, we saw a white light leaves his body after that he slowly opens his eyes reveiling the same brown eyes that he have, he starts to roamed his eyes around the area in confusion, after some minutes he finally look at me and prince yin.