DRAGON SCALES 25

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

The next day, yin raised his brows in such frustration when he saw the gaiea dragon inside his wars bedroom, he found the two talking and laughing while a rabbit was silently sitting on wars lap.

"Oops someone's jealous", ormsin suddenly commented to their prince when she noticed the way yin look at their chokyoshi and fellow dragon keeper.

Yin narrowed his eyes to the sky dragon keeper. "No I'm not, that guy had his own lover, I'm just suprised that they're comfortable with each other now", yin tried to reason to her, ormsin just smile and nods her head, after that she decided to be the first one to enters the room.

"Good morning war!!!!!", Ormsin yelled as soon as she enters the room. War and folk both look at her direction and smile.

"Good morning", war happily replied to his friend. Ormsin stared to the gaiea dragon and also greets him.

"Good morning to you too folk, it's really a suprised to find you here?", Ormsin asked in confusion, she smirked when she noticed that the man outside the room is listening carefully to their conversation.

"Ohh me, I just woke up early and when I'm about to go to the kitchen I find war also going there, we chat and here we are haha", folk explained to the girl in front of him but his eyes are fixed to the guy at the doorway.

"Ahhh that's why, so prince yin was those answer get rid of your suspicion?", Ormsin exclaimed with a smirk on her face, yin enters the room with his irritated eyes to ormsin.

"Shut up you woman", yin whispered in annoyance and embarassment

"So my vee was jealous?", War suddenly commented, he's eyeing the flame dragon keeper in such a teasing look.

"War don't add, the look of this two is already enough, you're making me want to be swallowed by the earth!!!", Yin exclaimed in total embarassment.

"So you want me to grant your wish?", Folk commented while raising his hand ready to do what yin asked.

"No you just stay there!!!", Yin exclaimed back after that he hurriedly left the room, the coming prom eyed the prince in total confusion, after yin left prom stared at the giggling group.

"Did something happened?", Prom asked the three.

"Yeah, something really funny happens, why you're late you missed the fun", war exclaimed to his dragon while still chuckling.

"Oww about that, folk your father is looking for you, he wants to talk to you, he's at the village garden", prom informed the geaia dragon who nods in understanding, he stood up and waved goodbye to war and ormsin.

"I'll be going now guys, see you later!", Folk said before leaving the room.

"See yah!!!", Both war and ormsin yelled back.

################################
FOLK POV

"You took so long to be here?", I heard my father said once he noticed me. I smiled at him and embraced him tightly.

"War and I talked to each other, I'm so comfortable talking to him", I replied to my father, he turn me and look straight into my eyes.

"That's understandable folk, chokyoshi war was your maiden, he's the tamer of the dragons, can you promise me anything son?", My father's tone suddenly become serious, I stared back to him in a frown but decided to nod my head.