DRAGON SCALES 3

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"You managed to tamed my blazing fire, you managed to calm my dragon, you're a miracle to me, a miracle that I will always thank for".
-yin/vee.

#################################

Yin arrived at the huge castle in the middle of the main district, war is on his arms still unconcious, yin is welcomed by a group of soldiers, they all eyed yin in confusion.

"Prince Yin, who's that?", the head soldier asked their prince with his eyes still locked on the man on their prince arms. Yin looks at them and command something.

"Tell some of the servants to arrange one of the guest room now!!!!", yin yelled in superiority, the soldiers bowed and all run away to do what their prince said.

Yin went upstairs to one of the guest room, he slowly lowered war into the bed, and after that he streached his body due to stiffness.

"You know what war you're so heavy!!", yin runt to the boy in his arms. Yin once again sat down at the bed and carefully carressed wars cheeks, questions runs to his head.

"Who is he yin?", a sudden old voice suprise yin, when he look at the door he found his father, the king of this area.

"Father.....", yin muttered, the king walks and stopped in front of his son with his eyes starring at war peaceful sleeping face.

"Yin?", the king asked his son again and this time yin finally answers. Yin look at war and explain to his father.

"His name was war, I found him at the forest with his friend, but that friend of him suddenly dissappears out of nowhere, I'm just helping him to find his friend", yin explain, his father nodded and went to the get a chair, the king place the chair beside the bed and he slowly holds wars hand.

"I can sensed that you're not telling me everything yin, I can sensed greet power in this young man", the king muttered with a smile on his face.

"He managed to lift the seal on my dragons power father, he suddenly muttered the words that can lift the seal, and he shine in red light and a symbol of dragon appears on his forehead and after that he fainted", yin finally said to his father with a bit of worry on his voice.

The king keep silence for almost five minutes, he's just carressing wars hands lovingly with his eyes still locked on wars face, while yin was just waiting for his fathers words. Wars body turns around exposing his back to the two, yin eyes narrowed when he noticed something from wars back, it's a scale a red shining scales embedded to wars lower back.

"What is that?, it's looks like one of my scales", yin asked in confusion.

"Yes you're right yin, that's one of your scales, when the black witch sealed all of the seven dragons powers from the keepers, the only thing that left was the seven dragon scales, this boy had those scales", the king informed to his son, that makes yin more confused.

"But father you told me that our maiden is a female but war was a male what happened?", yin asked once again.

"Yes you're right, the prophecy said that the scales will be back in this world with the maiden that can destroy the black witch, and even I was so suprised to this turn of events but those scales was the proof that he was the maiden that we all waiting for", the king once again said in a serious tone. The king stood up and starred at yin for the last time.

"When he wake up, accompany him to the throne room, I'd like to talk to him", the king commanded to his son.

"Yes, father", yin politely replied to his father with respect after that the king left the room.