DRAGON SCALES 1

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

PS: I WILL INTRODUCE THE CHARACTERS EVERY CHAPTERS TO NOT SPOIL ANYONE OR ANYTHING FROM THIS STORY.

#################################

Kring..........kring.......kring.......

The loud sound of the alarm clock, woke up the white and blue room combination owner. Sheets moved as the owner tried to turn off the alarm.

"Stop you're so loud, I want to sleep more!!!", the owner muttered in irritation as he turned the alrm off, he hugs his pillow and tried to sleep again when his phone rings.

"Fine!!!!, I'm awake now, who's this nuisance who woke me up", the boy exclaimed in annoyance while his hands grabbed his phone, when he look at the caller id, he saw his best friends name, he answered it.

"Hello?",

"Where the hell are you war, it's already seven thirty and our class will start at eight, hurry up and be here at the school now!!!!", war eyes widens to what his bestfriend exclaimed his eyes shifted to the clock beside him and his friend was right its already seven thirty now, he hurriedly left his bed in panic.

"I'm sorry gulf......I slept late last night, I'll be there in twenty minutes, see yah bye!!!!", war replied to gulf and he ended the room.

The boy enters his bathroom to shower, he is War Teerapat, a first year college student from the faculty of engineering

The boy enters his bathroom to shower, he is War Teerapat, a first year college student from the faculty of engineering. He is eighteen year of age, his parents are a lawyer and a doctor, we can say that war lived in a wealthy family. He's quite a mischevious and cheerful son and friend, but a little nerdy but all that known him loved him and cherished him very much.

After ten minutes, war exited from the bathroom fully clothed and ready to leave for school, he gathers all of his things and left his room, when he went downstairs he saw his mother who's currently cooking their food, war happily kissed his mother to her cheeks.

"Good morning mom, where's dad?", war asked as he roamed his eyes around the kitchen, his mother set a plate of sandwich to the table and looks at her only son.

"Your father already left for his work, I also have a court trial later war, and your nanny was in a dayoff today, you will be alone tonight", mrs teerapat informed his son, war nodded in understanding, he grabbed the sandwich.

"Don't worry mom, I understand and I can take care of myself now, I'm a college student now, moom I need to go now, or I'll be late to my first subject, goodbye mom, I love you", war exclaimed to his mother as he hurriedly left the house.

Its a good chance that his school was just a ten minute walk from their house, war walks to a shortcut, a mini forest that filled with tall trees and some bushes.