DRAGON SCALES 12

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"A journey will start now, a journey for the bright and peaceful future".

#################################

"Vee faster!!!, its already eight and I don't want to leave if the sun is shining brightly to me", war yells inside the castle, ormsin was beside him laughing silently, behind them was some of soldiers, three horses was also there, a black one and two brown one, some of their things was already loaded to the horses.

"Can you calm down war!!!, I'm still saying goodbye to my father!", yin replied to his chokyoshi.

"Ohhh really hehe, ok take your time", war immediately replied while laughing faintly. Yin sighed after that he looks to his father.

"Sorry about him father, we will be back I promise I will be back to you", yin exclained to his father, the king smiled to his only son, he squeezed yins shoulder and he firmly look to his son.

"I know that son and I have faith in you, but I have a request for you, protrct our chokyoshi he's the only hope that we had right now", the king exclaimed to his son, yin nodded to his father.

"Yes father I will do that, don't worry I won't let anything happens to him, I will protect him with my life", yin replied with a bow, the king nods to his son, after that yin walks to where war and ormsin standing.

"Goodbye king, see you soon", war cheerfully said to the king who smile sweetly to him.

"Take care war, and see you soon!", the king replied to war who nods.

"We will go now father!", yin said, the ormsin and yin bowed to the king while war just waved goodbye, after that they all get on the horses.

"Yeheyy, I finally got a chance to ride a horse again, I'm so excited to this moment!!!", war exclaimed in glee while he rubs the horse fur lovingly.

"War, don't be too much excited, where going to a far place you know, where going to look for six people not going to a picnic", ormsin commented to her chokyoshi, war pouted on that.

"Yihwa, I'm just excited, I really miss riding a horse, but don't worry I know what we're going to do, don't worry, I will do my best to find the other dragon keepers!!!", war happily announced to the group.

The three starts to leave the palace gates, the king is watching them silently with such sad look, one of his loyal guards stood beside him.

"Don't worry my king they will be back", the guard reassured his king.

"I know, yet I'm still worried for those two, yin was my son and war, I starts to adore that child like my own child, I'm praying to the dragons that they guide those three to fulfilled what they need to do", the king stated as he watched the group vanished from his sight.

#################################

"Hmmm vee, I'm already tired can we rest for a while?", war asked yin whose riding beside him, it's already afternoon and the sun will set any moment now.

"We're near to the place war, can you endure more time?", yin asked back to his chokyoshi, war look infront of him and he's now seeing a village not far from where they are.

"Yes, I can so where are we going right now?", war asked again with a smile.

"Look around you war, what do you see?", ormsin asked war, the boy roamed his eyes around the area.

"I can see water, bodies of waters, an ocean, river and a waterfall there", war exclaimed happily while he observe his surroundings.

"Yes, you're right, those bodies of waters belongs to the water district of this land, that's where we're going right now, we're going to look for the water dragon keeper", ormsin informed war, war nodded and he gets the scales from his pocket.

"Nothing shines?", war exclaimed to his friends.

"I hope the water scales will shine when we finally reach the village, so we can find him as soon as possible", yin said to his group.

"So can you two tell me what kind of people lives in this area, do I need to be cautious?", war seriously asked the two dragons, ormsin and yin looks to each other and nods their head.

"This place was the home of the people who can control the waters, they have the ability to turn into mermaids and merman, they were quite a mischevious group, their sirens always attracts other people, I heard that some of the visitors already die due to their naughtiness", ormsin informed war who unconsciously holds tightly to the horse saddle.

"So be careful war, don't look at their eyes, those mermaids and mermans really like beautiful things and people", yin exclaimed.

"Ohh so I'm beautiful?", war asked teasingly to the prince, yin lowered his head as he blushed in red, while ormsin just chuckles.

"No of course you're not, I'm telling you that, stop looking at me like that war!!!", yin screamed in embarassment, war nodded and grinned happily.

"He quite got you there", ormsin whispered to the prince.

"Shut up!!", yin whispered back to the sky dragon.

After thirty minutes the group arrives at the village, yin looks for the hotel while war and ormsin just waits for him to the fountain located at the middle of the village.

"War, can I leave you for a minute, I'm just going to buy some food", ormsin asked war, who immediately nodded to her.

"Sure, I like your idea yihwa, I'm already starving, I will wait for you here", war replied to ormsin, she nodded and starts to walk away.

Suddenly, a man sat beside him, war looks curiously to the man. The man was wearing a pants and tshirt with some waves design, he also wore a blue robe and a boots, he had a black shiny long hair and a shell ornament on his hair.

"Hey beautiful!", the guy said as he looks straight to wars eyes, war looks mesmerized by the mans shining rainbow eyes, he unconciously smiled.

"Pretty!!!", war muttered in amusement.

"War here's the food!!", the guy immediately left when he heard ormsin voice, war brows knot in confusion, he looks up to yihwa and smiled.

"Yesss, food I'm already starving let's eat!!!", war happily said to his friend, ormsin sat down beside him.

"Who's that guy?", ormsin asked war.

"I don't know he just sat beside me, maybe he's just resting", war said to ormsin who nodded, they happily eat the food.

#################################
LATER THAT NIGHT

A beautiful rhythm is heard inside the village, on a hotel war was currently sleeping peacefully. He opens his eyes that suddenly becames blank, he slowly stand up and starts to walk outside his room and from the hotel, he keeps walking until he arrives at the river behind the hotel, a man was sitting on the big rock in the middle of the river.

"Come to me my pretty!!", the man muttered with a smirk, for some reason war smiled and slowly go and walk on the water. He found the voice mesmerized.

"Like that my pretty come to me!", the man said again, the water was now on wars chest, if he continued to walk he's going to be drawn.

War keeps walking to the water, the river finally succumbs the dragon chokyoshi, he falls to the water.

"Hahaha, you're mine now my pretty!!!", the man exclaimed while laughing in the middle of the night.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER