DRAGON SCALES 21

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
WAR POV

"Dragon maiden, you're crossing the line, this is the problem of my people and now you're invading my territory and demanding me something like this!!!!!, how dare you!!!!", the gaeia elder screamed in fury to me, yet I didn't even bulged in my position, I just look straight to his eyes.

"I will never said this again gaeia elder, that's why you listen carefully!!!!, I will never leave this place without my dragons wherebouts, you don't have any right to raise your voice to me, you're just an elder in this territory, I'm the greatest dragon chosen maiden, remember that gaiea elder, so if I were you think carefully, cause my patience is running low", I exclaimed bravely to the elder, the thread of water and fire shines brightly in rage as the wind blows strong, some of the citizen starts to stepped back in fear.

"Haha, if I were you elder tell what you knew, or the fire and water will surely burn and drown this place", I heard nuea added with a smirk on his lips.

"Please understand us gaiea elder, how can we protect this continent if you're hiding the wherebouts of one of the dragon", vee muttered in a calm tone.

"Gaiea elder, the time is running, you better decide now", yihwa whispered in worry for the elder and it's citizen.

I starred at the elder with so much courage into my eyes, I will never give up this time, I need to know all my dragons location, I can't just stop here, I can't just fail my dragons when they needed me the most, they're my family right now and I find them all.

"Stop that three element, I'm going to talk now", the elder finally said after some minutes, I smile widely as I disperse my three elements after that I clap my hands and smiled to the elder.

"Good, I thought that I will need to destroy some houses, before you finally talk, but I'm glad that it doesn't reach that part", I exclaimed happily to them, that suprises all of them.

"War you're really clever, some of the people here alnost die in fear!!", yihwa scolded me.

"What?, did I do something wrong, what do you want me to do?, just stand and watch as the day passed by?, We need to know my dragons location", I replied in confusion to my sky dragon keeper, she just shake her head to me.

"What?!!!", the elder muttered in shocked.

"Sorry elder, I just need to do this for you to talk, so now can you tell me what happened?", I sweetly said to the gaeia elder, he shakes his head in disbelief.

"It's fine it's only proved that you cared for your dragon even if you still not meet them, folk was an orphan, he lost his parents on a young age due to some disease, our current leader that time decided to adopt him to be his son, he grew up into a brave and kind man, but he betrayed our people when he fell in love to a metalica citizen and left our territory with that guy", the elder narrated to us, I just looked so sadly to him because I can sensed the sadness and dissappointment on his tone.

"What's the thing about gaiea and metalica district?", I asked in confusion, I felt vee stop to my side.

"Gaiea, or the earth element is a natural element born in this earth and the people on that territory believe that all they need will be given by them by gaiea itself, but the metalica continent suddenly arises due to the manipation on the earth element, so basically metalica is an advance element of gaiea", vee explained to me.

"Why did all of you thought it like that, why can't you just be happy that the world is evolving, it's improving", I reasoned to them, but the gaiea elder shake his head.