DRAGON SCALES 26

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

The next day, war group are ready to leave the gaiea village. They also have horses and food supply given by the elder.

"Thank you so much gaiea elder for these foods", war sincerely said in gratitude to folk father. The old man happily smile while nodding his head.

"It's nothing our maiden, it's just a simple token of gratitude for bringing my child back here again, and now I'm so proud that he's one of your dragons now, this whole village are so proud to him", the elder exclaimed in so much pride on his tone. War nods his head as he sensed the strong emotion of proudness on his voice.

"Geaia leader your son really deserves his place beside me, he's full of courage and determination, he's fitted to be one of my dragons, I promise you that I will bring him back alive and I will bring this world the peace that it needs", war firmly announced to the old man, the geaia leader holds the maidens arms and slowly hug him. War leaned on the warm embrace of a father.

"So warm, like my father's arms", war muttered unconsciously with his eyes close, he snuggled to the hug and smiled contentedly.

"I can be your father our maiden, I will be proud to have a son like you", the gaeia elder whispered to the maiden.

"I gladly accept that offer of yours, you'll be my third father, vee's father was the second one", war informed the old man.

"The king?", The elder asked in shocked while war happily nodded his head, he turn his gaze to the smiling yin not far away from his place.

"Yes, vee's father was my second father, he really took care of me when I'm new to this world", war happily exclaimed while remembering his times with prince yins father.

The geaie elder nodded in understanding, he lifted his hand and lovingly caress the maidens soft hair.

"I'm glad that you're surrounded by your trusted one's I'll pray to the great dragon to guide and protect all of you, until we see each other again dragon maiden", the geaia elder muttered after that he and the whole village citizens kneel down on their knees and give their last respect to the dragon maiden.

After they gave their respect, the gaiea elder send them to the village gate, war whose also riding a horse along with yin, wave goodbye to them, when the others turn around, folk stared sadly to his father.

"What if I stay here father, I don't want to leave you again---------", folk was cut off when his father embrace him, folk eyes moisten as he also snuggle to his father's warmth and he returner the hug.

"You have a prophecy to fulfilled my son, you're not for me to begin with, your purpose is to protect and help the maiden in protecting this world, you don't need to worry for me anymore and beside your lover needs you, you're now free to love him and to cherish your moments together, follow your heart my folk, daddy will be always here waiting for your return", folk father lovingly muttered to his only son, folk tears finally falls when he heard that his father is also crying.

"I will make you proud father, I will do my best", folk oath to his father.

"I know son I know, so now of you go, they already far, see you again my son", the geaia elder said as he kissed his son's forehead.

"Take care of yourself father, I love you", folk muttered back as he once again embraced his father after that he followed his friends.

When wars group dissappears from their sight, the gaeia elder falls to his knees while crying his heart out. One of his advisor holds his shoulder to calm him.