DRAGON SCALES 16

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

"Let's have a toast for our dragon maiden!!!", the water district lord happily announced to his vistors, the lord prepared a banquet for war and his dragons.

"Thanks you so much for your kind gesture my lord", war shyly replied to the water lord, he didn't expected a grand dinner in honored for him.

"Don't be shy my dragon maiden, we're just so happy that you're finally here, hundred years passed and finally the maiden that we eager to meet is finally here in front of me", the water lord stated to war with a big smile on his face.

"What is he saying?", war whispered to vee in confusion. The fire prince chuckles to his chokyoshi.

"He's just happy that he finally met you war, the dragon maiden was just part of our history, yet nobody witness the real maiden until now that you're here", yin informed war who nodded in understanding.

"Ohhh that's why they all look so excited and mesmerize when they saw me, like I'm a fragile glass that needs to protect and to take care of", war added in undertanding, yin nodded to him.

"Yes you're right, you're a symbol of purity and peace, you're like a God here war", prince yin teased his chokyoshi who immediately shake his head in denial.

"Hey I'm not like that!!!", war exclaimed, his cheeks started to redden in embarassment.

"Just kidding war", prince yin said with a smirk.

The two exchanged laughs after that they both look back at the water lord. On the other side of the table prom was just observing the two with his keen eyes.

"Don't look at them like that, if your eyes can kill, I'm sure that those two are already dead now", ormsin commented when she noticed prom gaze.

"Is there something between them?", prom asked the sky dragon keeper, ormsin also look at war and yin.

"What do you mean?", ormssin asked back.

"Love, did they love each other, lovers I guess?", prom exclaimed in a curious voice, ormsin gave him a faint smile.

"No one knows for now prom", ormsin finally replied to prom, who knotted his brows.

"What do you mean by that?", prom asked again.

"They're not telling me anything, they're even not talking about that matter, war was just so closed to prince yin, maybe because prince yin was the first dragon that he made a bond of, but I don't have any objection if those two fall inlove with each other in the future", ormsin stated to the water dragon keeper with a smile on her face, her eyes were fixed to yin and war.

"How I wished that I'm the first one who met that beauty", prom whispered to himself, ormsin look to prom and smile.

"It's destiny I guess, the fire dragon power is the power that can't be controled by anyone, cause fire can only bring danger when used in a wrong way, prince yin always told me that our maiden was his safe haven, his anchor that made him control his destructable fire", ormsin added to prom with a smile lingers on her lips.

"I guess you're right, and if someday I hope that yin won't betray our maiden, I can clearly see that war trust him with all his heart and if that trust broke I'm not sure what will happen", prom seriously muttered.

"I hate to admit that part but it's true, trusts is the only thing that can't be fix anymore, if someone breaks our trust, we always feel betrayed to the point of terrified to trust that same person again", ormsin added to prom.

#################################

"Go drink!!!!!!", war screamed in happiness as he drunk a full glass of alcohol.

"War stop that you're already drunk!", yin worriedly hold the now drunk and dizzy war on his arms.

After the dinner the lord also prepared a night out, lots of alcohol enters the ballroom section, and it's already been hours when war starts drinking and now he's really drunk.

"Vee,.....hik......hik....don't.....hik....be a party popper.....let's drink!!!!", war shouts again, he's about to drink another glass when yin stop him.

"Enough now war, come let's go", yin exclaimed in irritation now, he look straight to ormsin and prom with such a sharp look, the two other dragon step backwards in slight fear.

"Why did you two let him drink, I only left to talk to the lord of water district and you let war drunk himself!!!", yin stated in such a scary and firm voice, both ormsin and prom nervously look at yin.

"We also didn't expected this my prince, I thought that he knew those glasses was an alcohol", ormsin reasoned as she points to the bluish liquid on the table, it's a type of alcohol named reisha, made from one of the rare sour fruit in the continent.

"You two knew that war was a stranger in this land!!!", yin screamed back to ormsin.

"We're really sorry we didn't know", prom calmly stated to the prince of fire.

"You--------", yin was cut off when war moaned and put his head on yins neck, he also wrapped his arms on yins waists.

"I want.....hik....to drink more........", war groggily said to yin.

"No you're going to your quarters, you're heavily drunk!", yin whispered to war as he lifted war into his arms in a bridal style, war leaned on yins arms.

"We will retreat to our rooms now, good night", yin announced to the other dragons, after that he left the ballroom and went straight to one of the guest rooms, he opens the door and laid war on the bed.

"Hmmm, vee?", war said as he try to focus his eyes to yin, yin nodded while he's caressing war hair lovingly.

"Yes my drunk maiden, I'm here", yin sweetly whispered to war.

"Don't leave me.......vee, I don't.....want to be .......alone", war muttered in a drunk voice, he pressed himself on yins side and wrapped his arms around the dragon. Yin smiled and kissed wars forehead.

"I will never leave you war, I will always stay beside you, now sleep tight, good night my maiden", yin whispered to wars ear and after that he settle himself to the bed, he also kissed wars forehead lovingly, as he embraced back his chokyoshi.

"I love you......vee", yin smile and nodded to wars word. Yin look at the ceiling, wars head was on his chest, he starts caressing wars hair lovingly.

"I know my maiden and I hope that I can also say what I want to say", yin thought to himself.

Unknown to them, prom is watching them from the slightly open door, jealousy is clearly seen on his face.

"Why....it can't be me?", prom said to himself.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER