eleven

"Theo?"

I see Xavion frowning at me as I'm pulled into the castle by Ezra. I held the bag with the comic book inside and look away from him quickly.

Ezra held on tightly to my hand and...this was more preferred. I was able to convince him to not embarrass me outside. To come back here and he could do whatever he wanted.

I don't know what he'll do...but I have a guess-.

"Ezra!" Xavion calls his name despite the fact that he probably won't acknowledge him. We started to go up the stairs only for me to feel Xavion grab me away from him. "Ezra what are you doing-?!"

"Mind your own damn business!" He shouts at him angrily, and he points at his face. "What is with you and butting into everything I do?!"

"It's my job. Our parents aren't alive anymore-."

"And I wonder why?" He sneers at him, causing him to narrow his eyes. My eyes widened as I look down at the ground awkwardly. What does he mean by that?

Xavion let go of me, shoving me into Ezra. I almost fell to the ground before I caught myself. Looking at Xavion in shock to shoving me, he was just glaring at Ezra.

"You watch your damn mouth." He sneers at him, and Ezra smirks at him.

"Why should I? Are you scared? Frightened? You think I'm going to give you away-."

"Shut your fucking mouth!" He shrieks, and I saw Ezra walk around me.

"How about you mind your damn business and I'll contemplate watching my damn mouth for your ugly ass." He hissed at him and Xavion shoved his shoulders. Only for Ezra to rush back at him and shove him even harder.

His body stumbling back greatly, almost falling. He looked at Ezra in shock to shoving him to such a degree. Only for him to rush back at Ezra and shove him again.

This time Ezra stumbling into me and we both fall. His body practically crushing mine as he was on top of me. Losing all the air in my lungs to such a thing, he got off of me quickly.

He looked down at me in shock to having just fallen on top of me. Causing me to groan quietly, I sit up and see him shove Xavion again.

"Bitch watch where you're shoving! I could've hurt Theo!" He shouts at him and at this point they were going back and forth.

I just sat on the ground massaging my lower spine from the fall. Only to look over and I saw Remi running towards us.

"Wait, Remi stay back-!" I cry, except he ran past me and he stood between Ezra and Xavion. Fear riveted throughout my whole body when I saw his tiny body stand between two grown men - grown men who happen to be brothers with misplaced hatred.

I saw Xavion step back from whatever Remi was presenting to him, and I look. Seeing there be one of his new tarantulas in his hands. He thrusted his hands towards him and I saw Ezra look down at him in shock.

"Stop being mean to 'cool man'! You hurt him and mommy! You are...are a bully!" He yells up at him, causing Xavion to just look down at him in amazement.

I got onto my legs and was about to rush towards him. Until Ezra stopped me with his arm.

"I'm not a bully." Xavion mutters quietly, snickering at Remi. "You realize who you're threatening, right?"

Remi frowned at him, pulling back his hands only to shove his hands back forward.

"I-I don't know who you are... Am I supposed to know? You bully 'cool man' - that all I know." He whines, his eyes lowering onto the spider. "He so...so nice to mommy. He gave gifts and flowers and like him - I know! He like daddy to me..."