seventeen

"When I see Xavion he will wish he killed me all those years ago." Ezra growled as he drove us to my moms house.

I was still wondering...if Xavion really would kill his parents. It doesn't add up, but at the same time it does. It's just...why go that far? Where in the raising process of him did it go wrong?

I haven't asked Ezra if that was the case. When I was close to doing so he stopped me...and I don't know why. Was he afraid we were being listened to? That wouldn't be too far fetched considering the person we're dealing with.

"I just don't want him to make things worse. He's taking it too far." I state quietly, leaning my head against the window. "I just want to see Remi and take him to safety is all."

"Don't worry, Remi will be fine." Ezra affirms me.

Last night...we could've gotten him; but he had sex with me for hours and then ultimately knots me. Was stuck like that for an hour. By the time we were all done it was too late and I could barely walk. I'm still having trouble walking still.

"I was just certain that Xavion would find out." I say, sighing as I start to see the house. "He isn't a good Head Alpha. His actions need to be exposed."

As we drive down the street I started to notice that there was an unusual black van on their driveway. I knew that wasn't their car because they were never ones for vans.

Until I see my mom being rushed out of the house, multiple people on her even as she tried fighting them back. Fear rushed through my whole body at seeing such a thing. Who was doing this to her?

...where were mama and Remi?

"Ezra my mom!" I cry, and he speeds forward. Right when we got to them my mom was already thrown into the van.

I get out of the car without any hesitation and rush towards them. Only to feel a hand grab my wrist.

"Ezra what are you doing?!"

"This is Xavion's doing. Those are his guards - they won't hesitate hurting you if they see you-."

"I...I don't care! I want my moms and Remi to be okay! My safety is not important right now!" I cry, yanking away from him. "Why aren't you rushing to help me here-?!"

"Because I don't know their objective. I don't know if they are to shoot you on sight or what-?"

"And that's important because, what?! I want to save my family!" I shout at him, my legs still too sore to do much. "In any way I can...don't stand in my way-."

"Mommy!"

I gasp, looking over my shoulder as I see mama holding Remi. They all still shoved her and Remi looked afraid out of his mind. Tears streaming down his face and he was completely red.

"Mommy help!" He shrieks, and I ran to them. I tried grabbing him from mama and she did try to give him to me. Only for myself to be shoved away harshly.

Almost collapsing and she even tried setting Remi down, but a different person picked him up.

"Please give me my son! Why are you doing this?!" I cry loudly, running at them again only to be pushed away. I couldn't concentrate clearly because I wanted to save my moms, but I know they'd want me to save Remi first. Then there's Remi crying for me and that's hurting me too much.

I couldn't focus and I wasn't much help.

"Orders from Head Alpha." The man says firmly, and I see him toss Remi into the car. "Don't stand in the way, princess."

"P-Princess...that's my son and mother's you're taking from me! I can't just stand by!" I shout at him, and I see Remi try to run to me. I go for him just to be shoved back again, but this time harshly onto the ground.