nineteen

I am...highly impressed by Ezra's resilience.

He's gone a good while with not having sex with me. Not that I'm wanting of such a thing. I just believed he wouldn't failed by now. Except he's doing better than I would've ever assumed he would.

Because as of right now I was standing beside him in his bathroom. He was just brushing his teeth while I pulled my shirt up above my stomach, only having on briefs. I stared at myself for a bit to see if there was anything growing.

Then I purposely turn towards him, and he looks down at me.

"Does it look like anything has grown?" I ask him, and he looks in the mirror at me.

"You look pretty flat stomached to me. Do you not like having a big belly?" He just asks me casually, and I pull my shirt down.

I sit atop of his counter, grinning up at him. He was avoiding eye contact with me and I stretch a bit. Leaning against the mirror, I pull my legs to my chest.

"It doesn't bother me, not at all. It's just been awhile I guess. It was big when I was pregnant with Remi, but it differs baby to baby." I state confidently.

Ezra nods in understanding, and he spits the paste into the sink. When he starts to wash his mouth out I lean towards his ear. My lips close upon it, I chuckle.

"You intrigue me the longer you wait." I whisper in his ear, and he yanks back from me. "What's wrong?"

"You're being mean." He groans, taking a deep breath and shaking his head. "Have you finally realized how sexy you are?"

"Only momentarily. I just find it cute how...you're trying so hard not to have sex with me-."

"It's more than that. I want to touch you, kiss you, have sex with you as well. There's...a lot of things I want to do with you besides sex. It's like you think I'm some sex fiend." He whines to me. I don't say anything because I did see him that way - using a different word than fiend.

"I mean...you didn't show me otherwise. Until just recently, but you've held out for quite some time. Despite all the things I have been doing to make you give in. I guess...you're stronger than I gave you credit for." I tell him, and he smiles at me.

"I know. Don't underestimate me when it comes to the words I say. I mean them!" He stuck his nose up at me, soon smirking. "It's just up to you."

"I guess we'll never have sex. Ever again..." I emphasize the word 'ever' and his eyes widen. Except he took a deep breath at my words.

He picked me up from the counter, his hands gripping my waist. Then he set me down on the floor just to walk around me. Now that was...a surprise. I expected more than that.

When he walked past me I wondered if he...was serious right now. There was only so long he could go until he gave in...

I want to see how long he can go.

"How will we tell Remi that I am pregnant? He wasn't very keen on me having another child besides him... Will you be there when I tell him?" I ask him curiously as I rush past him. I walk backwards, watching him.

His eyes widen and he slammed his hands on his face, gasping.

"You haven't told Remi?!" He cried dramatically, and I shook my head no. "W-why?!"

"I at least wanted to get ultrasound pictures. To legitimize it first. We hear it from some random man...but how about we see pictures that certify it further. You never know if something could happen that causes me to mis-."