twenty

I stood in Ezra's room, staring at everything inside. I don't know...why I came in here, but I felt this inclination to.

My body seemed to be...missing him. There was this feeling that wanted him...to be with me. Why did I feel like so nervous and more nauseous than normal again?

I found myself rushing to his bed, grabbing one of his pillows. I stare down at it...and suddenly shove my face into it. When I inhale deeply, I could smell his scent within it.

Instantly I felt...a little better. This didn't feel like enough though. Why do I want to do these silly things?

I grab another pillow, and started rushing into his closet. Before I knew it I was hiding between his clothes with the pillows. One under me that I laid on, and then the other pillow for my head to lay on.

I saw a shirt that was hanging up, and I grabbed it down. When I put it on I inhaled in deeply again. Now I felt...less nervous.

It was starting to aggravate me a little bit. I shouldn't be doing this! What's wrong with me right now?

Pulling down jackets and sweaters, I laid them on top of me. Because now all I could smell was his scent and I felt...better.

Why was this baby making me do such embarrassing things? Was this even the baby though? It feels...deeper than that. Like there's more to it than it just being the baby.

I can now smell his scent, I feel pain when he kisses or is kissed by others, I get nervous and nauseous without him near me, and now what? What is going on here?

Even when I first had sex with him I smelled a scent, but it was very faint. Now it's obvious...and it seems like my body needs it to stay calm.

Though having him near me would be better.

Wait.

"Theo!"

I flinch, my eyes burning when the closet lights switch on. I just stay hidden in the back of his very large closet, not responding to Caden. Except he found me easily as he pulled the clothes aside to find me like this.

"What are you doing?" He questions me with disgust.

"I...I'm not sure... W-why do you care?" I snap at him, and he scoffs.

"Because you're acting like an Omega. You know, Omegas do things like this - not Betas." He crouched before me, smirking at me as if I was an open book.

"How am I 'like an Omega'? Now you're just being silly-."

"Omegas...when they're bonded to an Alpha can't go too long without them. It's like a protection thing that comes over that is natural. They mate with the person they love, they bond with someone they believe will protect them and care for them. If that Alpha is gone and they're bonded, it'll make them nervous because that's supposed to be their protection; and they're gone. You're behaving in such a way." He shook his head disapprovingly.

I sit up quickly, shaking my head as I realized what I've done.

"N-no. Him and I aren't even bonded-."

"Exactly. So I wonder..." He grips his chin, frowning. "He's never bit you and there's no mark on you showing you bonded. That's annoying...I studied differentiation biology, and I can't seem to figure this out."

"I don't want to be a project, leave me alone. It's annoying...now this? Some random guy kissed him and we both felt pain from it. I have been able to smell his scent ever since I saw him again...but occasionally. Now I can't go too long without it. That...bothers me." I had to stop myself from whining.