thirty nine

Xavion Volek x Tyler Vereille
|Xavion_
***

Xavion Volek x Tyler Vereille |Xavion_***

***

I stood beside behind the glass, watching Brian sing into the mic. I found myself amazed because he was a good singer...much better than most I've heard.

Now I know Tyler was just being mean. The words he was singing were very touching. How could I not find what he was singing beautiful?

"Are you friends with Brian?"

I look, seeing some random guy walking into the studio. I didn't know if he would want me to say Mate...but I don't think the word 'friend' suits us either...

"He's my Mate." I just say upfront, and I see him flinch. "I'm here to watch him sing. Isn't he good?"

I notice him look forward, and I look at Brian now.

Only to see him already looking at me, his cheeks pink. I'm not sure if he heard me or he just read my lips. Except I was hoping he would because it would make it all the more better. I just found his reaction so cute because that kept him from singing further. It was quite cute to me...too cute, and I don't know why I find it to be so.

"Weren't you with somebody? This is very random considering you just met the guy, right?" He raises his eyebrow even though I don't know where he was going with this or what he was trying to say.

"I don't know why you care." I chuckle, facing forward as I began to see Brian walk out of his singing booth. Once he was in the same area as us he was quick to rush before the both of us.

"Xavion, this is my acquaintance. Do you know who he is?" Brian asks, and I look at the guy. I didn't know who he was, and I've never heard of him. I probably would've never knew he existed if it wasn't for today.

I just look at Brian who waited for me to respond, and I look back at the dude.

"I've never heard of him in my life." I say simply, and I see his face turned red. I look back at Brian who looked just as surprised too. "I would prefer if you didn't tell me either, I don't care. I just care about yours."

Brian's cheeks turned pink only for him to pull me out of the studio. Even though I was having a good time hearing him sing then that nobody came and ruined it.

Why must everyone and everything ruin my happy times with the people I come to like?!

____an hour later____

"You know...you're quite a sweet-talker." Brian murmurs shyly, and I smile as he starts to sip the drink I got him. "You could manipulate anyone with your words...you know how to say the right things. I wonder how Tyler hasn't fallen in love with you."

I shrug, looking off as I lean into my hand, "Well, his feelings were always a mystery. I know he liked me in his own way, there was something always. It didn't feel forced, but when it was about to get serious or even close to that, he'd show hostility and be mean. I'm not sure...you think you might know the answer all wise one?"