prologue

"Your lack of understanding to how sexy you are baffles me."

I stare forward down at Ezra as his fingers dug deeply into my hip. His statement didn't sit well with me because I didn't find it to be entirely true.

"I'm only doing my job..." I find myself saying, and I instantly see him narrow his eyes on me.

"So...since this is your 'job', how many people have you been with besides me?" Ezra questions me. I didn't understand his questions because I have only been with him.

"Only with you-."

"It amazes me how easily you can lie to someone who's brother is Head Alpha. You would think you'd have some dignity." Ezra mocks me as if I wasn't being truthful.

I haven't had this job for that long, but the only person who would take me as a client was him. So I do not know why he's attacking me as if I'm lying, when I'm not.

He knows no one else would dare sleep with a Beta.

"My dignity is still here, it was never gone. Just because I do this job doesn't mean my dignity has to be diminished. I'm telling you the truth. It's up to you to believe me." I tell him upfront and that clearly bothered him.

He let go of my hip, sitting back as he had me standing here now. For at least three minutes he just stared at me until he folds his arms.

"I'm waiting."

I grin awkwardly, nodding as I unzip my pants from the back. That's when they slowly start to fall down until they reach my ankles. I pull my feet from the legs of the pants and my hands cover my crotch instantly.

He looked at me hungrily despite me having not done anything. I watch him gesture for me to come towards him and I do so.

I straddle his legs nervously while resting my hands on his broad shoulders. Could see him grinning at me even though that only made me shyer.

When I feel his hands on my arse I begin to blush and it reminded me of before. Didn't want him to believe anything because I didn't do a thing.

My hand was too late as I grip his wrist, but his fingers were already on my hole. Could tell he misunderstood when his eyes widened on mine. I shook my head at him, but he just shoves me flat on the couch.

I watch as he wraps a blanket tightly around my legs, lifting me up from the room. He rushes out of the building I am supposed to stay in and instead enters us into a too nice of a hotel.

He just rushes in without even reserving a room and runs up the stairs until we get to a certain room. It was the only door on this floor and I see him kick it open.

"Ezra listen-."

I'm slammed onto the ground towards the entrance of the door. I look as I see Ezra slam the door closed and was quick to rush back atop of me.

I was still out of it when he removes the blanket from around my legs. He spreads them apart so shamefully and I watch him remove his belt. I found myself waiting...impatiently as my legs stayed open.

He pulls out his cock and it didn't occur to me how much pent up energy he had. Because when he grips my hips I was expecting him to go inside slowly.