four

I stood before Ezra silently, watching him watch me intensely. His arms were folded loosely to his chest and I didn't know how embarrassing this still could be. I haven't done this in two days, but it feels like forever.

I begin to remove my shirt and Ezra was now standing. His hand gripped my waist and yanked me against his body. I avoided looking up at him because I was a little embarrassed for no reason. It was like I secretly hoped for him to not go this far. Almost as if I thought he was saving me when all he wanted was for me to be exclusively his.

Not that I was able to have sex with anyone besides him when I had that job anyway. It's just the fact that I had hopes for something different and I didn't even realize it.

"Am I wrong for...wanting more than this? I have waited for long enough." Ezra whispers into my ear, and I began to feel his hands grope me. His fingers were grinding themselves deeply against my bottom and when I feel one of his fingers rub against my hole through my pants, I felt my breath become hitched.

"Let's...let's get this over with before Remi wakes up." I say aloud, and I saw Ezra frown at me.

"Didn't you hear me say I've waited long enough? I have some pent up desire."

"It's not like you had to wait long... I can't go anywhere." I mumble truthfully.

"You could run, but I'd just find you. There's not many places you could run where I couldn't find you. I have sources everywhere and at every corner." Ezra points out to me, and I suddenly feel my shoulders be shoved down.

I was on my knees before him and felt something brush my cheek. I saw his cock risen in his pants, causing me to be shocked that he could just inadvertently guide me here... No, I'd say it was purposeful.

"Ezra what are you-?"

"Suck me off." He ordered from me, and I look up at him in shock. His eyes were on me as if I was still that person that was with that industry. Looks at me as if I'm not exactly scum, but not entirely human either.

My eyes divert off of him, unzipping his pants in a slow fashion. Could see his cock beginning to come out and I grip it hesitantly. I wasn't one for sucking anyone's cock, but I don't think he'd listen anyway.

I lean forward and take his cock into my mouth as best as I can. My hand instinctively gripping his thigh to keep myself from freaking out. I almost felt like I would either choke or gag - which are both unnecessary occurrences I want to avoid. Even if I was uncertain on what to do I didn't stop.

I did try sucking him off, doing what I've seen others in that industry do. I remove my mouth from his cock and began to stare at it awkwardly. There was this need for me to want to do this right, but how am I to do so when I am completely ignorant on this?

Licking his cock fully, I took it back into my mouth and I felt him grip my chin while trying to do this. I make eye contact with blank eyes, and they soon narrowed on me.

"You suck at this." He insults me, and I wanted to pull back; but he held me here firmly by my chin. "Why do I feel like you're holding back?"

I shake my head, wishing to speak.

"Didn't you have a child? I know you had to have sucked him off at least once. Why don't you do what you did to him to me?" Ezra mocks me because that was almost five years ago.

Not to mention all of my past behavior seems like a whirlwind. I barely remember anything of what I did with him. It's like I pushed everything into a hidden place so that I didn't feel pain...

I shook my head, and his eyes widen. Suddenly he was gripping the back of my head, his fingers gripping my roots. Felt him push my head forward on his dick and I began to feel myself choke. My body beginning to tremble in shock and I gripped his thighs with both hands to try and stop him.