[ G L I T C H 16 ]

"Ugh, I have no dedication to do a sports festival after everything else."

I whined as I slump down on my chair, looking at my lunch with disinterest.

The sports festival is coming up, obviously, and to be frank, I'm not looking forward to it no matter what people say.

But apparently, I'm the only one who thinks so "Why? I think it'll be so much fun!"

I looked at Kirishima with disbelief "Your definition of fun does not suit me."

But, APPARENTLY, Mina also thinks the same.

Why, Queen.. W H Y

"I think it's a good opportunity, and especially with your quirk, you'll get many offers."

That's the problem, I don't want any. You people can spend a week interning somewhere and I'll spend that week alone in my room eating chips.

That alone makes me happy.

"Well, you and Bakugo will definitely get a lot, isn't that right Bakugo."

Bakugo growled "Of course I will, who do you think I am?"

I rolled my eyes "Again with that ego boost."

"Fuck you."

"No thanks."

Oh, yeah he's back to normal. He cusses a lot, but I'm fine with it. I spend a week with soft Bakugo, I don't think I can last another.

Kaminari then looks at me suspiciously "You know, if you were me you'd be dead by now."

I rolled my eyes "That's because I'm special, Isn't that right Katsuki."

I very much bravely put my elbows on his shoulders, grinning. "What the fuck woman, get off of me."

"Oh, come on, we know I'm special, right? Right?"

I'm testing his patience shut up.

"You're fucking unbelievable." He snarled, but letting my elbow stay there.

PROGRESS PEOPLE.

VERY SLOW BUT SURE PROGRESS.

I looked to the squad "SEE, HE'S A FUCKING SOFTI-HMMPH BIHH YOWUL HWAND IW SPIWSY"

I'll let you guess whatever that is.

Katsuki threw a hand on my mouth, and somehow his hand reeks of chilly. "Can you shut the fuck up people are watching."

That's the point.

The world must know, Katsuki. The world must know.

I just nodded. He let go. "And I'm not a fucking softie."

I rolled my eyes "Yeah, yeah whatever, OOH GUYS WHY DON'T WE DO A TRAINING SESSION!"

Bakugo rolled his eyes at me "You were fucking complaining about not wanting to compete and now you want to train?"

I pouted "I just want to make it fun, besides we can even crash in one of our places for a sleepover!"

"Fucking no."

"I think it's a good idea Bakubro." Kirishima lifted his shoulders.

"Yeah! It actually sounds like fun!" LOOK EVEN MY QUEEN AGREES.

"Besides, maybe you two can spar and it will he quite a sight." Kaminari added.

"Yeah!-WAIT NO!"

Excuse me?

Me? Sparring with him? I'll be roastier than Dabi when we're done. I mean yeah I guess I'm strong but THAT IS BESIDES THE FUDGING POINTT.

"Now that, sounds interesting."

I widened my eyes "I did NOT agree to thi-"

"Take it or leave it, witch bitch."

Hey that rhymes :D

Oh right, anyways.

Okay, BIG Decision. Do I spare my life and not have a training session, or possibly die and continue?

Uh, the answer is obvious.

"Fine."

***

I'm not writing the fight scene because I suck at it, and I know some of you would probably skip it like I usually do, so,

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE FIGHT!! Or spar or whatever.

"OW-! Ow, ow, ow, OW! MINA THE FUCK DON'T PRESS ON IT."

The fight went absolutely horrible, for me at least. We were having a very fun training session, you know running, tackling each other and all that jazz.

Up until the spar.

He went absolutely nuts. Like that conversation from the hospital? Bitch, completely forgotten.

We both got a tie because we were too beaten up to continue, but dang.

I look like fucking KFC, wait maybe that way Hawks would eat me-EW NO NO NO NEVER MIND CALM YOUR DIRTY MINDS, SENORITAS.

So yeah, now here I am, in the girls locker room with Mina who is now cleaning my wounds. Yeah she suck at it.

"Come on, Y/N stop making a fuss."

"A fu-A FUSS? Do you see my burnt skin? I look like Todoroki 2.0" No shade to him though, he's hot.

Mina rolled her eyes "But still."

She pressed lightly, making me shout like a baboon. "See? That's overreacting."

"Why can't we just go to recovery girl or something?" I pouted.

"Because." She wrapped the last bandage "You lost a lot of energy, and her healing you would lead you to be too exhausted. And we have a sleepover at your place, bitch did you forget?"

Oh right, that. "But, oh whatever."

I grabbed my bags, standing up "I shouldn't have agreed to fight him in the first place he's fucking crazy."

She followed, difference is, she grinned doing it. "Careful, you might like that crazy man one day."

Too late, I already do. "Yeah, right."

We walked out of the locker room, and immediately the boys followed, my eyes caught sight of Bakugo first, and..

"PFFT, HAHAHA KATSUKI BITCH YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MUMMY HAHAHA."

"HAVE YOU LOOKED IN A MIRROR? YOU LOOK WORSE."

"YEAH, BUT YOU LOOK CRAZY, BAHAHAHAHA-OW OW OW Ok laughed too hard my bad."

Bakugo stiffled a laugh "You deserved it."

"Shut the fuck up."

"So are we just going to watch you two flirt, or are we going to Y/N's place?" Bakugo glared at Kaminari, while I'm internally screaming.

Is he flirting with me? Like fucking really?

Oh bitch yeah, turn it up.

"Y/N, honestly, how can you last a day messing with him and not get killed?" Kaminari whined "I joked once and he's about to kill me."

I looked at him and smirked, flipping my hair. "Because I'm special, now let's go!"

***
I know I said I'll update after new year, but meh guess not.

Well then, happy early new year, and holidays and I'll see you next year with some new chapters!