[ G L I T C H 33 ]

Knock knock! Fast update delivery

"She's taking her god damn time to wake up

"She's taking her god damn time to wake up."

"It's your fault that you used too many of those mist."

"She was really easy to catch, what do you expect me to do?"

What are those very eerie ghost like noises, more so where am I and why do I feel like I'm tied up, I don't remember signing up for an OnlyFans account.

Oh-Oh right.

I got kidnapped.

So this is what it feels like to be wanted by someone even though it means they might kill you if you do something wrong.

Anywho, let's pretend we're asleep because I don't wanna deal with them just yet.

"Hey Shiggy, I think she's awake."

Damn you Toga, damn you.

I hear the sound of a chair creeking just so fucking loud I might consider ripping my ears off. I unconsciously wince, and heard a chuckle right after.

A very raspy dry chuckle, we all know who that is now don't we.

To be honest, in person even though it's just a laugh, he sounds like he doesn't know this very common thing called water.

"Open your eyes Y/N, we know you're awake."

Damn right I am. I let out a huge sigh, dropping my shoulders and slowly opened my eyes, staring straight to this crusty faced man. Good looking, but crusty overall.

If you think of it, it's our second meeting, huh what a surprise.

I raised my eyebrows "Well hello shiggy."

I looked down to the chair that I'm strapped on, just a normal wooden chair with a rope, really? I feel betrayed remembering how you tied Katsuki up, do they really think I'm that weak?

I saw his eyes twitched and it made myself a teetsy bit proud for more than one reason. Though, that feeling slightly fade when he started smirking.

"Seeing how you're not panicked, I assume you knew we were about to kidnap you?"

"Oh I know about the kidnapping." I shrugged, a bit restricted since my hands are again tied up to a WOODEN chair.

It feels unfair still. "I just didn't think I'll be the one kidnapped."

I mean that wasn't the plan in the anime now was it?

"Well that was the plan in your world now wasn't it idiot-OH MY GOD I SCREW IT."

Yeah- wait what?

I snapped my head, making it feels like it got cracked like a dry ass crisp. "Huh?"