[ G L I T C H 14 ]

Wow my head hurts.

I've been awake for two hours now, and not once I tried getting up because everything feels like spaghetti. 

This wasn't in the contract, I wanted a refund :'(

I just lay there staring at the ceilings, with the UV tube in my left hand, this makes me look like I'm in my death bed or something

GASP, what if I am?

"Oy, witch bitch, you awake?"

I snapped my head to the sides, oh and guess what? Bad bad Idea, very bad idea.

I whimpered in slight pain, and to be honest I sound cringy, but I couldn't care less now could I?

Back to the person that came in.

Yeah, you probably know who that is, exactly, Bakugo.

I heard him 'tsked' under his breath before I hear his footsteps getting closer, and closer in a very S L O W manner.

Creepy.

"You know you shouldn't have moved? You had a concussion dumbass." Yeah thanks for the heads up, very appreciated.

At least I don't have any broken ribs.

"And you broke a rib."

>:O

Was that villain's kick that strong? I didn't even notice until now.

Huh.. Interesting.

I couldn't think of anything else, so I just replied with a short "Oh.."

Original, I know.

I can feel him rolling his eyes, he sat on a chair like 2 meters away from me, while crossing his legs.

You make me look like a bacteria, I am offended.

"That's what you get from saving people when you can barely save yourself."

Well excuse me SIR, I'm currently a hero in training, it's a bare necessity?

I ignored him and instead, ask something else. I'm a rebel.

"How long was I out exactly?"

"Two days, were you ignoring me?"

Yes, and I'll do it again, BOP BOP.

Hold up-

"TWO DAYS? DOES THAT MEAN I MISSED SCHOOL?"

Not that I miss it.

He grunted, Geez, calm down grumpy boy. "The school gave us a week break, take a chill pill."

Oh I'm chill.

You however.

"How's Mr. Aizawa?"

"Injured."

Yeah, no shit.

At least you don't ignore me no more. OOH YOU LIKE ME DON'T YOU?

(Tbh this reminded me of a famous tiktok in my country that's why I put it in :v)

It was quiet, and I do not like it. It is never, dare I say NEVER quiet, when me and him are in the same room.

Did he just got hit by a ghost?

If so, Keep him this way, it's calming.

But it's too awkward, so I have to start a conversation I guess "Why are you here exactly?"

Well that's a way to do it.

"You helped me or shit, I'm just repaying it, I don't need to be in someone's debt or something shit."

I frowned "I didn't say you have to be indebt with me?"

"Yeah? Well it fucking feels like it." He scoffed "I don't need someone else looking down on me."

Again with this looking down upon shit? This is getting old.

"No one is looking down on you, you big Pomeranian."

He glare at me, no surprise there "How would you fucking know, for all I know Deku is-"

"Looking up on you, you big doofus."

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME-"

I'm interrupting, boohoo.

"Look, I don't know what is it with you and this being looked down upon phase, but no one in our class, not one, YES NOT EVEN IZUKU, thinks you're lower than them, it's the fucking opposite actually, but your skull is too fucking thick to comprehend that now isn't it?"

"WHAT DID YOU-"

"Look Bakuhoe-" I sat up, ignoring the pounding of my head "I know this is your character or shit, but I've been wanting to say this to you for a long fucking time. The line between Being a rough guy, and being a bully is so fucking thin."

"You have a rough exterior and interior, I get it, but get it to your fucking head, that not all the time people can actually handle your bullshit. They're just got used to it so they don't mind, but not everyone is the same. So I suggest, before you say some stupid shit, get it to your head that not everyone is fighting against you, and wants to beat you."

He stayed quiet.

Oh shit, now I feel bad.

"So, please. PLEASE! Get over your fucking insecurities and just live your life without thinking, that a person is better than you because you're you, get it? You're your own person, stop comparing yourself to other people." I slumped back, wincing when I feel the back of my head sting "Geez."

I can feel the tension grew a bit thick, I slowly tilted my head to the side to see his face, and I could see... Wait what is that?

Is it regret or anger, I have no idea.

Maybe both?

"Too much?"

He didn't answer "I'm sorry, I guess I was a bit-"

"No you're right."

I was shooketh, did he just say that I'm right?

Did I broke him?

"What?"

He didn't answer again.

Oh shit, is this bad? I think it's bad.

"I'm sorry."

WHAT?

He stood up from the chair, and walked towards the door.

Fuck you, I feel bad.

"Bakugo, I didn't mean to-"

"I'll see you tomorrow."

And then he was gone.

I just broke him didn't I? He even told me he's visiting me tomorrow. I don't think he's a type of person who would say that. Heck, why would he even visit me when I was roasting him like a minute ago?

Yeah, I broke him.

***
Should I update again tomorrow night :D
Bakugo redemption is on the way, real quickly too.
I just hope this isn't cringy, if it is..

SORRY :)

Anyways, thanks for the vote, Bakugo redemption episode will be posted when this reaches 2.2k readers or something.

Byee