[ G L I T C H 30 ]

This story is so slow istg-

"Wait, so I'm supposed to divide this one and multiply the other?" I asked tapping my pen on my notebook feeling frustrated

Bakugo, who is our, as in me and Kirishima's tutor for the.. well few weeks can only sigh, he looks tired. Not my fault I have a brain the size of a peanut.

Or maybe it is, who knows.

"I've told you, a thousand times. Both of you. You're supposed to add it together, and search for the square root, it's not rocket science."

"...what?"

Bakugo rubbed his forehead, and punched the table loudly a couple of times, it was embarassing but I'll give him his time.

"We're learning. Fucking pythagoras Y/N, did you not pay attention in middle school?!"

I sighed. "I was too busy in dreamland to pay attention."

I could see Bakugo getting frustrated, he scratched the back of his head whilst mumbling. "It amaze me that you could even get in."

Kirishima eyes us two, and shifted uncomfortably. "Uh.. maybe we should take a break? Maybe Y/N could function better with food-"

"Way ahead of you, EXCUSE ME!"

..What? I get excited at the mention of food.

"You're paying for your own fucking food. I already bought your boba." He grumbled, still with his grumpy face. I rolled my eyes. "Damn, I know I'm not a gold digger."

"May I help you with anything?" The waitress came with her notebook and a smile plastered on her face, with her attention all straight to Bakugo.

Excuse you.

I was here first, you can't just be all oogly-woogly with him.

I got sucked into a computer for this, what did you do?

"Give me an iced americano with four shots of espresso." I raised my eyebrow. "Four? Do you want to have a fucking heart attack or something?"

"I already am because of both of your stupid asses." He crossed his arms, damn someone's acting all sassy.

The waitress nodded stiffly. "Okay.. americano with four..? Shots of espresso. Anything else?"

"Ask them."

"I'd like a hot vanilla latte please." Kirishima said with a big smile on his face, well he's always smiling anyway.