[ G L I T C H 37 ]

"Knock knock bitch, you there?" I stood in front of Katsuki's door, swaying my body slightly side to side

He's the one that asked me here yet he's not even opening the door, how rude.

I glanced at my watch, noticing that it's barely four, the room tour wouldn't be until six I think, so maybe it will be ok? Yeah definitely will be ok.

I was pursing my lips and making duck noises until I heard a click, and seeing the door slightly open.

Oh so am I supposed to welcome myself in? I mean.. well do.

I shrugged, getting inside of his room and closing the door behind me. Turning back, my eyes were greeted with the sight of him unpacking his things.

Am I supposed to watch him pack like yesterday again? Ugh bummer.

I looked around for an empty spot, and took a seat at a part of the clean floor and watch him unpack.

I leaned my hand on my chin as he didn't even bother saying anything. I sighed as dramatically as I could and whined out loud.

"Did you call me here just to watch you pack your things again?" He slightly glanced but got back to placing his things, mostly his All Might action figures, right to its place.

"Do you rather die out of boredom at your own? I know you have nothing else to fucking do." I laughed, leaning back onto the both of my arms. "Sometimes it surprises me how much you know me."

"You're my girlfriend, of course I fucking know you." I smirked, damn this man getting bold. "Aw stop I'm blushing."

"I can make you blush for real if you fucking want to."

...

SiR?

WhAt Is We DoIng hEre?

"Uh.."

He chuckled this time turning his body around to face me. "What? No cheeky comeback?"

"Well-well that's no fair, what am I supposed to say to that.." I huffed, crossing my arms across my chest, looking to the side.

I did hear shuffling but once I turned my head he was right in front of me, he took my hand and fiddled with it.

"How come, Miss I'd-rather-fuck-u?"

...

OUT OF EVERY PUNCHLINE,

THAT'S THE ONLY ONE YOU REMEMBER?

I MEAN THINKING BACK IT IS EASY TO REMEMBER BUT STILL,

UGH!

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up." I tried pushing his face away but instead he took my hands and know what he did?

He fucking kissed my palm.

OK TELL ME KATSUKI WHICH SHOUJO MANGA DID YOU READ

TELL ME RIGHT NOW