[ G L I T C H 2 ]

Revised

"S-so you're saying

"S-so you're saying.. You're not from this.. Um.. Dimension?"

I stirred my drink, pretending as if I'm not freaking out that a damn anime character is casually sitting in front of me, "Well, simply saying, yes."

I didn't tell him that he was just a fictional character of course. That would just be.. Sad. Like imagine someone come up to you and say 'yeah you're not real' that's just not it. I mean technically he is real in his world so..

Oh god not two minutes in and I'm already being like him with this overthinking stuff.

Oh, and plus it would also be awkward, and it's already awkward enough to be fair.

"How did you end up here?"

I shrugged, I mean the experience itself is confusing, "Apparently over a weird website that showed up on my PC."

He seemed confuse at first, but then he nodded, getting a book out of his bag and writing some notes in it. Is that what I think it is?

"Are-are those you're hero notes?"

He snapped his head up, looking quite surprised, and I saw a glint of caution in his eyes too, "Y-yeah, how do you know about them?"

I tried to answer in the most logical way, "My dimension is a weird, weird place."

I'm not wrong.

Though obviously inconvinced with the whole ordeal, he just shrugged it off. Just as I thought, he trusts someone too fast. Though I think this particular situation does not circulate around his trust, "I guess your dimension is pretty advanced in technology huh? I mean, you can go through other dimensions and stuff."

I laughed awkwardly, yeah as if. "Yeah, no." "No?"

I waved my hand to my entire body, "This.. All of this is not normal. Like, if I can choose whether to be in my dimension or yours i'd definitely pick yours."

"Why?"

"Mine is just too boring."

He tilted his head, but not forgetting to add some more stuff on his notebook. I kind of want to know what he wrote.

"Do you have a quirk?" I lifted my head up, raising an eyebrow.

Oh wow what is this, an interview?

I kinda remembered the words etched on the screen when I was sucked in here. I answered "I guess I do. But I just don't know what. Guess I have to figure it out."

He nodded again.

"Where will you be staying though? I mean not to be creepy but you are not exactly from here right? You don't exactly have a place to live."