[ G L I T C H 19 ]

"NEXT UP WE HAVE TWO KIDS FROM CLASS 1-A, ON YOUR LEFT, THERE WE HAVE OUR TOP STUDENT FROM THE ENTRANCE EXAM AND IS STILL GETTING STRONGER, Y/N L/NNN!!!!"

The crowds roared, I walked slowly to the ring, I glowed them my best smile and stood there with my hands in my pocket.

How do I have a pocket? No idea.

"FROM YOUR RIGHT WE HAVE A KID THAT'S JUST AS AMAZING, OUR LIGHTNING THUNDER IN ACTION, DENKI KAMINARI!"

The crowd clapped and shouted again, making me feel like I'm the star in a baseball game.

Pikachu jogged in the arena and we stood at each end with a smirk on our faces.

"I'm not going to hold back, Y/N." I smirked activating some of my quirk, swirling the energy around me, getting some ooh's ah's from the crowd. "Oh, I'm depending on it."

"YOUR BATTLE STARTS IN THREE, TWO, ONE, PLUS ULTRA!"

"Lightning attack: 5000 volts!"

Oh he really isn't holding back.

I swished my hand quick enough to dodge the lightning but not fast enough to make it completely disappear.

It's lightning, you can't outrun lightning 

I hissed as I felt the energy coursing through my veins, it's not much of a different feeling from my own quirk, but it's definitely not as pleasant.

No wonder his brain self destruct most of the time.

I winced as I could feel it dancing around in my body, and I widen my eyes slightly as I notice the same electricity moving from one finger to another.

I wonder if I could--

I tried using my quirk to morph the energy in my body with the electricity making it swirl around in my body, reducing the uncomfortable-ness. Oh hey! I could! It worked!

I smirked, glancing up before sighing and looking him in the eye. He looks... Awestruck "Thanks for the boost Pikachu."

I increased the amount of the electricity by combination them over and over again, until it's 10 times the volt before.

"But I gotta say.." I looked at my hand as I swirled them back and forth "That kind of hurt."

And ZAP

I pushed one of my hands forward, resulting to the morphed energy pushing itself out, and hitting Kaminari straight on the chest.

He went out of bounds as quickly as that.

"WOAHH, WITH NO LONGER THAN 5 MINUTES, Y/N WINS!" Present mic cheered.

The crowd cheered with him, shouting some congratulations and I nod in response, smiling.

I looked over to Kaminari to see him NOT exactly passed out, but not exactly there either. He was short circuiting.

"Weey.." He lifted both of his thumbs.

I stifled a giggle as I walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "Ok, come on now. Let's take you to recovery girl."

"Wey?"

"WHY DON'T YOU LOOK AT THAT, PURE KINDNESS, WHAT A CUTE FRIENDSHIP."

Thank you.

I walked him to the infirmary, and sat him down on one of the chairs, giving him a glass of water. He just stared at it with his dumb luck and I then remembered.

He can't do anything when he's like this.

I sighed bringing the glass on to his mouth and he sipped on it. Once he's finished, I put the glass on the table and gave him a gummy bear.

Don't ask why I have one.

"Why thank you for being here deary, I'll take it from here." I turned my head to see recovery girl, smiling at me. I smiled back "Ah, alright. Then I'll be going."

"Wait, are you hurt anywhere?" I shooked my head "Except for the fact that I have some electricity in my veins now, no. I don't think so."

She nodded "Ok then, be careful for your next battle."

I smiled "I will."

***
"

Hey, what did I miss?" I patted Kiri's shoulders and he softly turned around. Smiling as per usual. "Quite a lot actually, you missed probably 4 rounds."

I winced "Did I miss yours?"

"Kind of, but it's fine! There'll be a tiebreaker anyway, you can just see that!" He shrugged it off. I grinned and sat right beside him. "So, it means it's Uraraka's and Bakugo's fight right?"

"Mhm! Oh talking of which where were you, you took quite a while."

Me? I waved my hands "Just experimenting."

He tiltes his head cutely "What?"

So turns out, even though I used the electricity from before, there are some small particles that stayed in, meaning I can use electricity anytime I want.

How convenient.

Does this mean I can also do it with other quirks too? Meh who knows we'll see.

I smirked at Kirishima and lifted both of my palms "Look."

I activated my morphed quirk and there comes the small lightning zapping here and there. Kirishima was gaping. "You gained a second quirk? Just from that short battle?"

"Yup!" I crossed my legs and looked at the arena "Turns out I can absorb particles and use it for my own benefit."

"That's so cool!" His sparkling eyes met mine "Right?!"

I went back looking at the arena, present mic was already introducing them and I looked at the both of them as they entered the ring.

"Don't you think this is a bit one sided?" Kiri whispered. I look at the both of them and nodded, we all know how this ends anyway.

"In terms of physical and quirk, Uraraka is still fairly behind. She might have a small five percent chance of winning, but if we look at her now, that chance seems impossible for her."

And it pretty much was.

I watched as Bakugo basically ruined her, throwing her around and he was not holding back even a little bit.

I flinched here and there. Ooh-ing when I saw that his hit was a bit rough.

"Hey hey, isn't that too much?" Kiri glanced worriedly, I shooked my head "No. He sees potential in her, that's why he's not holding back. I'm sure she's doing the same thing."

But of course not everyone sees that.

You know the drill, the heroes telling him he's not manly, he's a jerk, he's blablabla and all of that, and OH MY GOD they're so annoying. Not to mention the crowd were agreeing with them.

Rat brains, I will bring HELL FIRE UPON YOU--

Good thing Aizawa interrupted them, or else I'll decapitate them.

No one. NO ONE MESSES WITH MY POMERANIAN.

I continued watching the battle as I saw Uraraka fell face down. I raised an eyebrow when I saw Bakugo's expression. It looks like he didn't think she was gonna lose this fast.

"URARAKA IS UNABLE TO BATTLE, BAKUGO WINS!"

And like the two faced bitch they are, the crowd went wild.

Bitches.

•••