[ G L I T C H 38,5 ]

Why is it so dark everywhere? Why can't I see anything? Why can't I feel anything?

It feels empty, it doesn't feel nice.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times, trying to figure out whether am I just hallucinating or is it really empty.

It's quiet, too quiet even, I can hear my breath coming out of my nose as if it's being played on a speaker. What the hell is going on?

What happened before I got here? Why do I not remember anything?

"You definitely like testing your boundaries, Miss Y/N."

I furrowed my eyebrows, who is that? Where did it come from? Why can't I even see anything?

"Stop panicking, you're fine. At least now you are."

Why don't you try to not panic when you're literally floating in a blackhole.

"It's not a blackhole, stop being dramatic."

What the-

"Who are you?"

I heard a small chuckle as the voice seems to be coming closer. "I'm the one who brought you here."

Snap!

My eyes bulged as I was brought to a different place, with different surroundings. I know this place, this is my room, specifically my desk..

Back in the real world.

Wait... real world?

"It seems you've been too comfortable at your current dimension that you've forgotten your origins."

Who are you?

"I told you, I'm the one who brought you here. Is it important knowing who I am?"

A little bit, yes.

The person huffed, and all of a sudden, the screen to my monitor lit up, showing all over again the page that got me here in the first place.

...huh?

Where is here?

"Seems familiar?"

I remember.

I am in a different dimension.

"Let me refresh your memory even more."

"Do you remember now?"

How couldn't I? I've been here for more than three months and have been attacked and kidnapped by villains and things alike.

"Exactly, now you know what's wrong about that to the point you're here now?"

Let me take a wild guess, I changed the plot?

I heard a loud snap of a finger and an exclamated scream. "No."

...What?

"Look darling, do you think dimensional travelling is child's play? There's a lot that we've got to do to get you here, our first test subject."

Hold up, we?

"Yes, we as in the Interspace Dimensional Team, IDT for short."

Huh?

"We are a league that studies the science behind the multiverse and the secrets that lies within. In this case, interdimensional travelling. Now, do you have any idea how travelling like this works?"

Obviously not.

"Of course you don't. Now in each universe, in each dimension, a similar version of you exists out there, and in dimensional travels, what you're doing is basically staying in another version's body. now we've found out that there is technically one big rule in interdimensional travel. One of the version had to be.. gone in order for the other to be able to take over."

Hold up, w h a t.

So does that mean the me here is.. dead?

"Precisely. Now this is where it gets tricky, your body here was a body that is not compatible with it's own quirk, it's just not made to deal with it, therefore the Y/N in this dimension died from the impact of their own quirk."

Excuse me?

"Now since you're ALSO Y/N the probability of it happening to you too is high since.. well you are a prototype."

Oh wow, another test subject.

Joly.

Eh, wait what?

Omg.

DOES THIS MEAN I'M GONNA DIE?!

"Not necessarily. Remember our agreement? You will come back when needed? Now since your body in your origin world is unused, whenever you die here, you'll spawn back there and will live a normal life, and the possibility of you coming back here is.. close to zero."

Oh..

Just when I got accustomed to this place?

I mean I should've read the rules and terms I guess but.. what about Bakugo and the others?

Most importantly do I have to leave now? Did I kill myself?

"Almost. But no, you're not dead. I'm here to just give you a warning."

"Our company has done some.. customizations towards your body so it can deal with more pressure of your quirk, and if you train them you might even be able to use them properly, however if you use them to an extent it might cause damage to your body and well."

Yeah I can see where that leads.

"Ok, look I don't have much time left. But I do have a say, if you ever need more help with your body's compatibility you can ask your butler to contact us, and we would do some harmless experiments towards you. Clear? Good, well that's all, goodbye subject 01."

Wait I have a question.

"GOODBYE!"

...omfg that was rude.

•••