[ G L I T C H 6 ]

Revised

We spent weeks and even months training to get into that bloody school

We spent weeks and even months training to get into that bloody school. But like seriously everyone who goes there will end up bleeding one way or another, so you know.. bloody school? Get it? Yeah moving on.

Anywho, Midoriya was my tutor for that short amount of time and god was I frustrated. More or less the math and stuff are the same. But there's this thing called 'quirk anatomy' now.

I can barely do regular anatomy then again a different breed. But it worked out, after all of those studying, (which mostly consists of me whining) I am finally not as dumb.

Still dumb but not as bad as before.

But hey, Denki and Mina are both.. backwards in the matter of intellect and well.. They got in didn't they?

And for a cause there's a price, which is basically me being his 'mentor' or something. You know, All Might's assistant and all of that.

I was told to monitor him always, so I felt like a manager :D

And boy did All Might used me a lot. I didn't mind though, by him telling me to move stuff I can at least practice my quirk on them.

And by the way yes. I've improved quite drastically.

I'm as cool as the scarlet witch from Marvel now GYAHAHAHA.

Moving on.

And well the rest is just like in the anime, Midoriya overworked himself, me and All Might caught him right handed, and then more and more training.

It is quite tiring really, UNTIL-

-That one specific day where Midoriya was standing on top of the pile he put up, screaming.

In the movie this seemed inspiring and cool, but in my point of view, he looks like a green headed Tarzan.

No offense.

I still love him anyway, it doesn't matter. AS A FRIEND, I'm still loyal to my baby, well you can guess who that is.

"Well he looks... Pleased with himself."

Toshinori looked at me "Ah, you're here, and yes, he does. He has certainly improved a lot."

I swooshed (idk if that's a word or not but whatever) my hair back like a model and grin "He did get a good teacher plus mentor after all."

He chuckled "What about you? I'm pretty sure you've improved as well."

"Yup, I can last and hour-ALL MIGHT HE'S SLIPPING."

Before he did touch the ground, All Night caught him in his arms (cough father son goals) with a proud look on his face.

But they forgot I was there, bit-