[ G L I T C H 7 ]

Revised
Oh, this is very exciting! I'm meeting a person that didn't even actually exist! I was about to continue fangirling until I heard a loud thump and a detroit smash kind of sound.

Well, that's my cue

But damn, it's early, I've only defeated five of these robots.

"You know Kacchan, just as much as I want to have a chitchat with you, a broccoli needs my help, SO LONG EXPLOSION MAN"

I yelled the last few words before flying off, ah yes, I could hear his curses from up here.

It felt f r e s h

I would say it's me and my liking of being degraded by speaking, but it's thrilling to have him actually cursing at me. Him! An anime character!

I love my otaku self.

Well, I guess I should actually focus on the now and actually do something awesome. I realize that by this point Deku has already defeated the zero pointer at this point, I should probably check on them right? As a good friend.

Oh and there they are.

I winced when I look at Izuku's arm, those looks worse than when they are in the TV.

He floated down, and me being the calm bitch I am, walked towards his unconscious self, catching him with my quirk before Uraraka dropped unconscious beside him also.

I crouched down with a straight face, poking his cheeks which are unsurprisingly soft "Oy, Izuku. You ok?"

Dumb question, but k.

Not long after, recovery girl came along, I moved over, letting the medics take him wherever they want, it's not like they will get away from the school grounds.

ALRIGHTY THEN, now since I'm done with that, I yeeted myself back to the warzone, destroying ten more, and let me tell you, I felt like the main character more than ever

On the way, I met some of the Class 1A students, like Iida and Tsuyu and some other kids.

Speaking of which, If I got in, where would I go? I mean, considering my strength and my score, I'd probably be in class 1A, but that just means the number would be odd.

Unless the grape man is gone, thank god if he is.

I'm sorry if any of you likes him, but if any of you actually do, why?

I really had high hopes for that to happen, but really that's highly unlikely, I mean I am a trespasser at some point and whatever is happening can't change the plot that much, wait what's that noise?

"DIEEEEE"

Oh.

I sighed, ducking my head down, letting him get that robot.

It's cool to just give people their chances once in awhile, you know, being the so much bigger person that I am.

But, DAMN he's loud, plus that blow. I wonder how he's not deaf yet. I mean based on like a few of the theories that fans made he will at some point.

"Dude, take a chill pill, jeez."

He snapped his head towards me, does that not hurt? It looks like it "WHAT DID YOU SAY-Oh you're that weird girl."

"I'm not weird, I'm quirky. Literally, BHAK-that sounds funnier in my head, sorry."

He frowned, not so subtly judging me with that look. "Whatever. Who are you anyway?"

Just as I was about to answer, not really I was actually just sparing some time to think of one, but then Present Mic shouted, "THE TEST IS OVER." or something like that because to be honest I can't even focus at this point anymore.

I smirked "Well that's for you to find out on another day. So long."

And then I flew away.

Again, main character things.

***

I walked outside the school casually with my school uniform that I don't even know where its whereabouts is, why? Well you know, since we need our JHS informations, I've got to come from somewhere. So... somehow there was a uniform in my closet along with a school name, it's so convenient it's frightening

I was walking slowly as I looked around, still in awe that this school could actually be this big you know, but then, I heard a scream, and a screech, and basically the sound of people arguing.

"Why would you even join the fucking entrance exam when you don't even have a fucking quirk?" Bakugo hissed, he was towering Izuku in a condescending way and as much as I like him it still seems wrong.

"I just-"

"Why do you just have to follow me? You just have to be a fucking hero, you just have to join the UA entrance exam, have some fucking self conscious." Should I interrupt? Maybe I should?

Yeah I should.

Just because you have a crush on someone doesn't mean you can just let them be a bitch.

I cleared my throat gaining their attention before I walked behind Izuku, pulling his shoulders back a bit.

"Yui-"

"You know, bullying someone in a school of heroes isn't exactly a wise choice, what if someone sees? What if a hero sees? You know your dream could just disappear in a heartbeat."

He frowned, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "You again? How is this your problem?"

"You were harassing my friend, and sabotaging your own dream. I'd say my presence is a gift."

Surprisingly he didn't really react in an over way, he just looks at me in distaste, ouch and stormed off, and not without bumping into Izuku's shoulders. Hard.

"You ok?" I tapped his shoulders lightly, a bit concerned with the amount of casts on his hand. "Yui! How was your test?"

"Amazing, But it seems that yours were rather painful."

He scratched the back of his head "Yeah, kind of.. This quirk is kind of hard to deal with."

"Speaking of quirk." I bonk the top of his head making him go "OW, what was that for?"

"That's for not standing up to Bakugo, you have a damn OP quirk and you are obviously strong enough without them. As your mentor, I am disappointed."

He winced, smiling awkwardly "Sorry... Oh talking of Bakugou, did you speak to him? I know you like him."

I suddenly forgot why I got mad in the first place. Damn you Deku, that was smooth.

But I hid my expression because honestly it feels wrong for showing how much you like your friend's bully. "It was.. cool, he acts the same as I expected."

"You know just by talking to him one huh."

I gave him a "duh" look, "I mean the other day, I thought he doesn't exist, yet here I am. I can't wait to get in."

Izuku noticed something and pouted "I probably won't get in."

I scoffed internally, yeah, as if "And why is that?"

"I destroyed a worthless robot, what do you think?"

I slung a hand over his shoulder before walking him out "Oh don't worry you'll get in. My inter dimensional instincts says so, and it's never wrong."

He giggled "You made that up didn't you?"

"Yup!" I laughed "Now, let's go eat some Katsudon, I'm starving."

***