[ G L I T C H 24.5 ]

I went rock stiff, I mean who wouldn't when a fucking hot blondie is this close to kissing you? A dumbass

I went rock stiff, I mean who wouldn't when a fucking hot blondie is this close to kissing you? A dumbass. That's who.

He shifted his face so it's only a few inches away from mine, and he moved closer, and closer, before-

SLAM!

"KIDS BREAKFAST IS REA-Am I interrupting something?"

Yes. Yes you are.

I stared at the door then at his crimson eyes and I blushed. I pushed his shoulders away as I cleared my throat, my face warming up in embarrassment.

Bakugo grunted "CAN YOU AT LEAST KNOCK?"

"Why so you can kiss? WAIT ARE YOU GUYS A THING?"

I wish.

"What the fuck? No, we're-"

Mitsuki literally bolted towards me and pulled me away from Katsuki as she whispered into my ear.

"Are you sure you wanna be with him? Not that I mind, but why? Did he threaten you or something?"

Yes, he threatened me with his beauty.

I chuckled awkwardly "No? Besides we're not a thing."

AGAIN, I WISH I AM

She then sighed, patting my head "Well, good luck kid. Now, as I was saying, breakfast is ready and I expect you two to be down there to eat before you guys skedaddle."

She hit her son's head slightly with her fist before leaving us alone in his room, WAIT NO, DON'T LEAVE ME

NOT AFTER YOU SPARE ME MY EMBARASSMENT

I scratched my neck as our eyes met with each other again, we both shifted our gaze away as we both felt our face blushing. After a few painful awkward fifteen seconds, he bolted up, making me stare up at him with a frown.

He glanced down at me and lifted an eyebrow "Well? Aren't you coming?"

I blinked "Oh, u-uh yeah.."

I stood up and walked beside him as we got closer to the door. Once we were close enough to it, my hand was on the handle and for some reason he layed his hand above it. I frowned, looking back at him as I felt a soft and warm lip on my forehead.

My eyes widened as my mind tried to comprehend what's happening.

After about five seconds, he pulled back. He smirked, and ruffled my hair before he opened the door himself and walked out before me.

What in the name of lady gaga oreos just happened?

•••
Because I feel bad for the cliffhanger I made a half chapter for you, besides I am too lazy to write the intern part today so meh

Well yeah, enjoy