[ G L I T C H 28 ]

"Ah, it seems like all four of you are feeling better

"Ah, it seems like all four of you are feeling better." Said the doctor as he smile at us. Writing down in his pad who knows what while eyeing us four.

Yes, it has been almost four days since the Stain incident. We got a very nice scold from all of the heroes we intern with, got a scold also from this dog man that appears out of no where. He looks awfully weird though, walking around with a dog as a head? How does that work?

Lastly, we also lost credit for defeating a villain that the heroes failed to catch within the past few months.

Gee, I know this would happen but what a bummer.

"Alright, so all of your arms are almost fully healed, including your leg Iida, and we will take off the cast tomorrow, and just remember not to do any harsh activities for the next couple of weeks and you'll be fine."

"Also, I think all of you are ready to go home in just two days, so congratulations on the recovery. Again, if you need any help, just give the nurses a call." The doctor smiled, and we chorused a 'thank you' to him.

He nodded at us before walking out of the room, shutting it close.

I huffed as I leaned back to my bent bed, all while crossing my arms.

"About time, I'm getting sick of these hospital food. They taste so dry." I yucked as I pushed the food tray away from me, not wanting to take a bite.

Todoroki nodded. "True, they indeed taste..."

"Awful?"

"That's one way to put it."

"Well, we can not be picky with our foods, the doctor probably specifically told someone to cook these for us-"

"Have you never been to a hospital, Grandpa?" I rolled my eyes, taking the only fresh thing on the tray. An Orange.

"G-gran.."

Peeling the skin off the fruit, I nodded. "Yeah, you act like one. Besides, that's always been the wonder of a hospital. Disgusting food for everyone. Ask Zuku, he'd know by now."

Izuku laughed, nodding his head slightly.

"True, I've never had a good tasting hospital food." I pointed my orange at him. Eyeing Iida with a smirk. "See?"

Iida cleared his throat. "W-well, it doesn't really matter. The food I mean. I mean, we are here for the medicine, and treatment."

"Which also feels horrible to be honest." I shrugged, pointing to my messed up arm that most likely will leave a scar. "The medicine is extremely bitter, not to mention this thing hurts like a damn bitch when the pain killers wear off. Oh, and did I mention the trauma I had seeing Stain's crusty ass face? Ugh, horrible."

I faked a shudder, poppng in the last piece of orange into my mouth, spitting out the seed and placed it inside the peeled skin.

Izuku cocked his head a little to the side.

"Speaking of Stain, how did you know Iida would be there too?"

I almost spat my orange out, but that would be such a waste of a perfectly sweet orange.

Iida raised an eyebrow. "She knew I'd be there?"

"That's suspicious." Said Todoroki, eyeing me.

I cleared my throat, getting the cup of water to moisten my throat.

"Well..." Think, dumbass Think. Ah, got it. "It's a bit obvious since the beginning."

"How so?"

"First of all, have you seen his behaviour this past week? It's all a mess. Besides, he has this look. I knew he was going to do something."

Todoroki frowned. "That's not a solid proof though."

"True, dispenser, now this is the last evidence that truly convinced me why he'd go after Stain." Because I watched the series, but I can't just say that. But wait... I told Izuku everything! That little brat-

Forget it. "He is an Iida, he has a rich family, many connections, therefore he most likely got many offers from kuch bigger agencies, am I right?"

"Well, yes.. but my family status doesn't-"

"Shush Iida, politics is a dangerous game everyone with power is willing to play. Anywho, since he got that much of an offer, he chose a small company, with a not so well known hero, no offense, oh and look at that? It's in Hosu, know what else was in Hosu? Tensei's murder attempt that's what. Again, he also has this 'I'll avenge you brother' vibe. Now that concludes my very brilliant observation."

Periodt.. me.

"For you that was a.. very smart observation." I cocked an eyebrow. "What the hell do you mean by 'for me'? I'm smart too you know."

"Say that to your entrance test grade." Izuku mumbled, I gave him a glare, and he had both his hand up with a grin.

I rolled my eyes, and then suddenly a ding was heard from my phone.

I lifted an eyebrow, a text from someone? Probably just a scam.

But.. just in case let's see..

I unlocked my phone, and my eyes lit up when I saw at least one hundred texts, coming from one specific person.

Yup, him.

Hey, I heard you ran into a mess
U ok?
Not that I care or anything, it's just the old hag's wondering since she saw the news
Hey you up?
Are you that beat up to not look at your phone at least once?
Oy
Ok fine I'm worried ok
Ugh just fucking answer already
I called you five times by now, can you just pick up?
Why haven't you answer? It's been three days
Are you still mad at me? Fine I'm sorry ok.
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or whatever.
You want me to confess? Fine I was jealous.
No idea why though.

There. I've done it, aren't you going to pickup?
Ugh whatever just.. text me back when you can, ok?
You better shitty witch.
Read

I smiled, what a tsundere. The other three in the room caught me smiling, they immediately start assuming.

"What are you smiling at, Y/N?"

"Was that?"

"Your boyfriend perhaps?"

I scoffed. "What boyfriend, it's just... someone."

"Hmm, sure."

I glared at them. Making sure I read everything from the beginning, I started typing back.

Sheesh, I didn't know you would be this worried for me.
Oh, and don't worry, I'm fine. Nice to see that you cared :D

•••