[ G L I T C H 36 ]

"So basically you're telling me you have an extra quirk that allows you to see bits of the future?" He frowned, crossing his arms

"So basically you're telling me you have an extra quirk that allows you to see bits of the future?" He frowned, crossing his arms. Personally I think it's a good excuse.

Before you say anything, of course I didn't tell him. I told Izuku before because well because he is him, and I really don't want to ruin whatever we're having right now by saying, 'oh yeah, you're not real' like who does that?

I mean I did it to Izuku before but still, you get the point.

"Mhm, I know, sir nighteye material am I right."

He hummed. "You're making me think that he's your long lost dad or something."

Ha, I wish. Imagine having a daddy like him, I would be living the dream, such a shame that soon enough he'll di-

"And why did you hide this exactly."

Oh uhh..

Did not think this through.

"For that uh.. mysterious vibes?" Ah yes, what an excellent excuse, good job me.

"Seriously?"

I held in my laugh as he had a look of disbelief in his eyes, well that look is definitely not for nothing. I shrug and sighed dramatically. "Oh you know me."

"Sometimes I wish I don't." He grumbled, stuffing in the last bit of his things before joining me on the bed. Like a few moments ago, his gruff hands carresed my head and I swear if I were a kitten, I would purr right now.

But I think my expressions gave that off.

I heard him chuckle, and I couldn't help but feel curious as I opened up an eye. "You really do like your hair being touched don't you?"

I'm touch deprived, what do you think?

I shrugged, snuggling in closer to his hands, not bothering to answer since I know he probably knows the answer to that one question.

But instead of caressing my hair again like last time, his hand moved to my upper arm and I could feel myself being lifted up and landing onto someone's lap.

In fast response, I opened my eyes and I stared directly on to Katsuki's red ones.

"What are you-"

Before he let me finished, rude by the way, he pulled my head closer and landed it on his shoulders. I could also feel him leaning back leaving us into a cuddling position.

Ok, ok this is weird.

This is definitely a code red for my heart.

HE LIKED PHYSICAL CONTACT BUT HE NEVER CUDDLED WITH ME OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING???

Yes, internal panic.

"K-katsuki?" Oh my god I'm turning into Y/N. What next, I'm going to meet Harry Styles while reading a book at his concert?