[ G L I T C H 12 ]

Revised

Time skip to a few days after the test quirk thingy, wait or was it like yesterday? Actually I don't know I'm bad with time.

Well guess that's the reason why my friends have always called me an old hag, because of the complete amazing-ness, if that's a word, of my memory.

But that's not important now, is it?

Continue,

We were just chatting, you know, fun all giggly-gaggly in our seats, with me eventually having a debate with Izuku how my favorite food is somehow tastier than Katsudon.

He did not take that well.

"Naah, Katsudon is way better."

"You blind? That thing is just like what, rice with stuff."

"Yeah, GOOD stuff. Plus my Mom's way of cooking makes it tastes better!"

I shrugged at that statement "She sure has an amazing talent in cooking."

"Duh."

"That was the fucking lamest debate of food I have ever, seen." We all looked over to see Bakugo frowning.

Oh god.

This is the first time he talked to me willingly, or you know.. us, but that's besides the point.

"Well do you have any better ideas Bakuhoe?"

He visibly frowned and sat up straight, haha, oh shit I said that out loud didn't I?

"What the fuck is with that nickname?"

"Just a name I made for you, you like it?"

Chacha real smooth.

I was affermative that he is going to blow my ass up, maybe even literally, but to my surprise he just 'tsked' and slump back down.

"Whatever."

W-wow.

"Spicy Udon is better anyway."

I rolled my eyes "I'm not even surprised."

"What's that supposed to mean you nerd?"

"First of all, the nerd here is you because guess what? I'm a fucking assbrain, so jokes on you." I claimed proudly.

Yes.

I proudly claim that I am, and I quote, a fucking assbrain.

"Second, your favorite food kind of fits with your blowy personality."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS A 'BLOWY PERSONALITY'?!"

I point to his red fuming face "THAT is a blowy personality, admit it Bakuhoe, ur a fuckibg ticking time bomb."

"Stop calling me 'bakuhoe' you stupid bitch nerd." Wow, very original nickname. At least he gave me one I guess "Besides, I'm not a bomb, and I'm PERFECTLY CALM."

I waved my hands, that's ironic. "Whatever makes you sleep at night, Bakuhoe."

"WHY YOU-"

"BAKUGO, AND HINODE, COULD YOU TWO PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM YELLING AND MAKING A HUGE FUSS IN CLASS?" Iida chopped his hands through the air, making me think.

Is he chopping a floating invisible tomato?

I frowned, "But you're yelling too though.."

"I AM YELLING TO STOP YOU TWO FROM YELLING."

"Shut up, glasses, why are you so pressed?"

"I AM NOT PRESSED-"

"Do you have a fucking stick up your fucking ass or something? Cause you sound so fucking annoying right now." That's a lot of profanities right there.