[ G L I T C H 31 ]

"

"..My body hurts." I whined as I lay on top of Bakugo's oddly soft bed.

The practical exam just ended two hours ago, and guess who I was paired up with? Bakugo and Midoriya, guess who I had to fight? Old Might.

When I say he threw us around, he really did threw us around, I think I made a mark to one of the buildings.

That man has no restraint.

"Stop overreacting." Bakugo eyed me throught the corner of his eyes, throwing his bag on the floor, and plop down on his study.

"Stop acting like you don't have a bruise on your ribs, Katsuki. I know you do."

"I do but I ain't whining about it." He raised his eyebrows cockily.

"Now now that's not something you should say to your girlfriend."

Yeah, remember that kiss a few weeks ago? We ended up dating, backstreet version.

Why? Just because. For some reason no one knows we're dating, even though sometimes they'd see us occasionally holding hands and stuff.

Probably thinks I was just being touchy. I'm not even that touchy usually, maybe they're just blind.

"Girlfriend? Who?"

"Thin ice bakuhoe, thin ice."

"Now that's not something you should say to your boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes. "Shut the fuck up."

He laughed in respond, I watched him as he got up and started walking to the bed I'm laying at, before rolling me over to the edge that I hit the wall and make a loud oof sound.

"The fuck-"

"Scooch over, it's my bed." He laid on the very big free space he created, and covered his eyes with his arm.

I sat up, and crossed my arms. "Well you could say that, before rolling me over?"

"My room, my rules."

Rolling my eyes again, I playfully kicked his ass and lay back down.

"You are unbelievable."

"Thank you."

"Not a compliment."

The air went silent after that, it wasn't uncomfortable, but it was definitely a bit too quiet for my liking.

"Hey Katsuki."

"Hm?"

I rolled to my stomach, and laid my chin on my palm, looking at his direction.

"Do you think this whole summer camp thing is a good idea?"

I know for sure it isn't but..

He looked at me weirdly, scoffing while he's at it. "What the fuck is up with you? Of course it's a good idea. It's a step of making me the number one hero, and above that fucking nerd and his power."

"Correction, All Might's powers." He frowned, getting up and leaning on to his elbows to stay up.

"How do you-oh what now, is that nerd going to tell the whole fucking internet?"

I rolled my eyes, grabbing one of his pillows and hug it tight.

"Stop overreacting, I'm his mentor for a reason."

"Right... mentor." He gave me a look, which I answered with another look. "What?"

He shrugged, curving the corner of his lips, creating a very visible smirk.

"Just think you'd make a shitty mentor."

I gasped feeling offended. "How dare you, I'm a good mentor!"

"Says you."

"Fuck you."

He chuckled loudly, he had his hands on his very messy hair, ruffling it making it even more pointy.

"Besides, stop worrying you'll be fine. It's basically a summer camp, what's the worse that could happen?"

Villains kidnapping you?

"Yeah.."

•••

"I told you.. this was.. a bad.. idea." I gasped for air as I layed my back on Katsuki's.

He barely glanced at me before continued walking, still on alert for any other monster things out there, all while holding my arm to stop me from falling.

"You're acting like you just fucking ran a hundred miles."

"I MIGHT AS WELL BE!"

Katsuki winced, he bonked my head with a snarl. "BITCH THAT BURSTED MY EARDRUMS!"

I snarled back, pinching his hand which was holding mine. "THAT HURT!"

He yelled in pain again, throwing my arm away, making me lose my balance and ended up sitting on my bottom. "YOU BITCH!"

He looked at me with a straight bore look. "You started it."

"If only you're not my boyfriend I'd kill you right now." He rolled his eyes underestimating, GASP how dare he?! "I'd like to see you try-"

"Woah, boyfriend- YOU GUYS ARE DATING?"

Our heads snapped so fast I might as well be Flash. Me, and Katsuki is now facing Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero who's somehow at the same place at the same time.

The author needs a little creativity I smell.

I shuffled awkwardly, meeting my eyes with Katsuki. "Uh.."

"SEE I TOLD YOU THEY DATED ALREADY!" Mina shreaked, hitting, no, punching Kirishima's arm with all her power making him wince. "I didn't think they'd be that obvious."

"What?" Asked both me and Katsuki at the same time.

"You two are so obvious, it's sad." Sero shrugged, ok rude.

I glanced at Kaminari once he cleared his throat and gave me the look. "That's not important, what is important is when did you date exactly?"

Katsuki frowned. "How is that fucking important exactly?"

"Just answer the question."

I shrugged. "Before the test I guess."

"SO BEFORE SUMMER?!" I widened my eyes once Mina invaded my personal space. I took a few steps back. "Yeah..?"

"HA! I WON, GIMME MY TWENTY BUCKS!" She exclaimed excitedly, lending her hand to Kaminari's face who seemingly gave her twenty dollars, unhappily.

I frowned. "Did you guys bet on us?"

"What the actual fuck?"

Mina shoved her hand in her pocket, and started shuffling. "Uh, well.. OH LOOK IS THAT THE CAMP?!"

And ran off.

I stared at Kirishima basically forcing an answer but he just shrugged.

"I know nothing, man."