[ G L I T C H 46 ]

!!Spoiler from the manga!!

"What part of stay safe do you not understand?"

Oh, heyy I'm back here. In this very.. dark monotonous basically nothing space, I wonder if I can swim on air-

"Y/N, focus please."

Right. Apologies all mighty creator.

I can almost hear them sigh, and honestly, if I were them I'd sigh too. I am a menace to deal with especially when I'm stubborn.

"Seriously, when we tell you your body is fragile we mean it, and yet you've managed to break it two times in a week." I feel like I'm being scolded by my mother, because to be truly honest, this is how it usually go. I mean usually there's a broom involved but you know.

"Do you know how serious this is? Honestly, keep it up and you'll be back to wherever you were in a flash." I mean to be fair, I've already prepared myself for that, why'd you think I said 'It's the end' like some cheesy main character a few moments ago. Though to be fair, if that really happened, it would be mildly irritating.

"What a surprise that'd be." Wow so subtle, I almost didn't realize you were being sarcastic.

I swear I can basically HEAR the eyeroll. Like if eyeroll has a sound it'd be this. Though I'm not really hearing anything right now, it's completely silent like that movie a quiet place but without the monster. Or is there.

"No monster." Oh thank god. "You know what, I'm not just here to scold you like a mom-"

Which you definitely are doing right now, just a piece of important information.

"Can you shut the hell up and listen?" Ok ok, geez. "Focus. I'm here to give you a warning. I'm not joking. Look, I made some calculations ok, and based on that you have one more chance of doing something stupid. One. Maybe two although it's a bit stretching, before you say byebye to a pretty wedding with your blondie over there."

...oh.

"Yeah oh."

Does that mean I'd basically be gone if I use my quirk again then? "No. Just if you use it too much you pass out like just now. Which you've done so many times it's surprising by the way."

Oh my god I sound like those Y/N stories on wattpad. Oh wait-

Hah, fourth wall.

"Who are you- whatever. Look I know this doesn't sound.. nice but, considering how.. heroic you are, you might want to say goodbye. You do know what happens after this right?"

You mean after the festival? The hero arc thingy?

"Yes? Well, you might want to enjoy your time until then because I have a feeling that's as far you'd go."